PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Question SERO... for AT&T? You tell me!

Right now I pay $49.99 for 1250 mins. unlimited text, unlimited internet and so on with sprint... its great! Problem is sometimes i full bars and the phone dosnt ring and sometimes i get text messages a day or two late.

I've decided to leave sprint and go to AT&T... Anyone know if AT&T has a sero plan or anything similar to sprints sero program?
Old 08-21-2008, 02:16 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: SERO... for AT&T? You tell me!

i don't believe so... actually i think at&t is probably has the most unreasonable plans... especially if you get the *(i)phone

*() uncustomizable.... you can kiss a fun lil hobby goodbye.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

you'd be a fool to do that. At&t doesn't have anything close to that, their customer service maybe better, and they may offer better phones but, service wise Sprint is MUCH better. They don't have sero, and you'd be hard pressed to find any service to match the price and features you currently have.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
you'd be a fool to do that. At&t doesn't have anything close to that, their customer service maybe better, and they may offer better phones but, service wise Sprint is MUCH better. They don't have sero, and you'd be hard pressed to find any service to match the price and features you currently have.

well I'm gonna get the HTC touch pro. and im looking at the plan that costs 59 for 900 mins w/ rollover and 50 for unlimited text and web. Plus i get 25% off of my bill because im a veteran. Its still more than than my sprint bill but i really wanna get a sero type plan for AT&T.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
well I'm gonna get the HTC touch pro. and im looking at the plan that costs 59 for 900 mins w/ rollover and 50 for unlimited text and web. Plus i get 25% off of my bill because im a veteran. Its still more than than my sprint bill but i really wanna get a sero type plan for AT&T.
just to let you know, the diamond and the pro for GSM phones LAAAAAG... cdma is where its at for quality...
Old 08-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Well to put this topic a bit more clearly, AT&T may not have an employee referral offer like sprint does, but depending on what company you work for, you have to pay something known as union dues to get discounts on certain things, and since I'm also a government employee at a county welfare office, I see that some of my coworkers get pretty good discounts off of AT&T's service, but they'll also have to get a certain amount garnished from every paycheck due to those union dues if they wanna pay less for their service.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 08-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

well then dang! do the AT&T employees get a discount at all? At&T's pricing is way out of wak! $50 for internet and text? are they crazy? Sprints is only like $20! thats more than double! They would have a lot more customers if they had better pricing!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

I believe AT&T employees get discounts, but I'm not sure how much. If their discounts are exclusive, then I'd rather use my Kaiser 120 as a go phone in the states. lol
Old 08-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Heh, I'm trying to get my GF to work for a company so I can get a cheap plan. (She's just looking for a short term job). My friend that worked for Sprint a few years ago, still has his Sprint plan.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Heh, I'm trying to get my GF to work for a company so I can get a cheap plan. (She's just looking for a short term job). My friend that worked for Sprint a few years ago, still has his Sprint plan.

hmmm well I used to work for wells fargo now I work for bank of america and they both offer good deals on most major carriers maybe you should tell her to check the banks out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions