PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   READ THIS! I'd Just like to say... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34794)

syanni85 08-13-2008 12:56 PM

READ THIS! I'd Just like to say...

I'll have to admit, i've never been part of a forum before this one, just never was interested.

I've mentioned i'm on a forum to my buddies and all the say is "OOOO man, forums are DARK DARK places where people talk mad sh*t to eachother cuz their not face to face"

I'd just like to say THANKS to everyone on here!

Everyone's friendly and helpful, making it pleasant for all of us and newbies!

And to the MODERATORS: THANKS FOR REGULATING THIS SITE SO WELL! YOU GUYS DO A GREAT JOB AT KICKING OUT THE BS AND KEEPIN IT ORGANIZED!

if you feel me on any of this, post it! :D :D :D

CozBoogie 08-13-2008 01:07 PM

Re: READ THIS! I'd Just like to say...

Thanks for the props my man! We truly pride ourselves in maintaining a community feel and vibe around here. And every once in a while you need to step back and really appreciate the magnitude of the place and comment on the fact that we have so very few problems and such great members!!!

It's with the help of all members and visitors that is making this site one of the most popular ppc sites on the web.

I'll echo what syanni85 said...THANKS to everyone on here!!!!

late,
Coz

syanni85 08-14-2008 12:58 PM

come on guys, this forum DEFINITELY deserves a pat on the back! =D>

TreyBeno 08-14-2008 01:07 PM

i have to agree with SYANNI85. As a quiet member who hasnt posted much i had to speak up and say how useful this place is. The bulk of people buy these expensive phones and have no clue what is possible. If they only knew what they were missing! This place can almost turn ur phone into a true pc that can fit in ur pocket. KUDOS TO ALL MY FELLOW POCKETPC GEEKS!

darren.wlsn1 08-14-2008 01:14 PM

I agree, its a site that any type of user of any age can get unlimitted amounts of info. at any time. thanx to all

syanni85 08-15-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 382435)
I agree, its a site that any type of user of any age can get unlimitted amounts of info. at any time. thanx to all

ur right, the information is unmeasurable! But the modz keep this site so clean that it brings people together like family almost lol...

I've read some bogus stuff that people post on blogs and other forums... this one is NOTHING like that.

In simpler words, we're fortunate.

JackSchitt28 08-21-2008 10:41 AM

thanks, glad you guys feel this way.

blasphemous_prime 08-21-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSchitt28 (Post 389833)
thanks, glad you guys feel this way.

You and me both brother...

syanni85 12-20-2008 03:44 PM

You know what, the more i think about it, the more grateful i am for this website... I mean, there's alot of really good stuff at xda, but SOOOO much of it pertains to GSM models...

U guys keep the hope alive for us CDMA users

wmdunn 12-23-2008 02:39 PM

Never really thought of myself as a "geek", but I love this site. Hard to imagine all the knowledge I've gained along the way. Thank you so much for providing a great place to hang out, and for all the help along the way. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and a prosperous new year.