PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: READ THIS! I'd Just like to say...

I appreciate how nice everyone around here is, there is rarely any flaming that goes on. Have a Merry Christmas.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff

i've given up a lot since getting married and having kids... drinking with the guys, all day football on sundays, cigar smoking and poker playing in the house, strip clubs, etc... but one thing i get to hold on to is my phone and this website. i check in and read at least 5 times a day. and unlike my wife being on myspace all the time, i get to learn and share what little i know. thanks to everyone here!!!

[
Old 12-23-2008, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff

Without this site, I'd just have a phone with a few perks. With this site, I have a formidable piece of technology!

Thanks to Wideawake for the concept and to all the mods (to many to name) for keeping us on track. It's great to be on a site that I can leave up if my wife or kids come into the room while I'm online. My son took my old Mogul and he is now a member as well (Hibby's not the only young member here).
Old 12-25-2008, 05:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Purchased my first PPC phone shortly before my join date. Lurked for a bit then joined and it's been smooth sailing ever since.

Check this site a few times a day.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wud like to say peace to syanni85 for sparking this thread at this time. I definey agree, this site is very supportive, informative but at da same time laid back and just fun. i mean, in life its hard to combine all those essences. So PEACE to all my ppcgeekers, da CBM, and with that said.....lets keep it going.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:29 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes sir you hit the nail right on the head thanks for everything evryone and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....
Old 12-25-2008, 08:48 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

This site is my home away from home!

Old 12-25-2008, 08:50 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtndvm View Post
Without this site, I'd just have a phone with a few perks. With this site, I have a formidable piece of technology!

Thanks to Wideawake for the concept and to all the mods (to many to name) for keeping us on track. It's great to be on a site that I can leave up if my wife or kids come into the room while I'm online. My son took my old Mogul and he is now a member as well (Hibby's not the only young member here).
How old is he? gotta be curious
Old 12-26-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

sde780 is just getting started

This site is very friendly. I had a question and it was answered immediately, and he even offered to help me out on any other questions I might have. thanks darren.wlsn1 and ppcgeeks
Old 01-01-2009, 06:17 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

i love this place. i've been here a while, checked out other boards about other subjects but always wind up back here day in and day out.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions