PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 03:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
myspace ?

i have toutch6900 want to go onto myspace,cant register from toutch. is the only way to regiser on pc? hope this the right forum for this ?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: myspace ?

did you go to the actual myspace or the mobile version?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800, potential Blackberry World edition user
Carrier: Alltel provides the minutes, but PpcGeeks is my service...

Flakmunkey is keeping up the good workFlakmunkey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Flakmunkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i have toutch6900 want to go onto myspace,cant register from toutch. is the only way to regiser on pc? hope this the right forum for this ?
Well, Im a big myspacer as well, but i had already registered from a pc before i got my Mogul. Its possible to register via a ppc, but its annoying as crap, what with all the information to fill in. My suggestion is to register from a pc, and then you can always log in from your touch...
Old 06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Angry Re: myspace ?

i have tried on mobile and reg. when
i try on mobile,the verification doesnt appear. cant go any further than that. facebook is the same way, and its a sprint recomended site!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

http://m.facebook.com for mobile facebook, also you can try other browsers...

opera mobile 9.5 build 1126 works really well, and if you are lucky enough to get into the skyfire beta it works with nearly any site....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i have tried on mobile and reg. when
i try on mobile,the verification doesnt appear. cant go any further than that. facebook is the same way, and its a sprint recomended site!

In that case, you might need to get help from your carrier. That sounds like a problem with the coding error either in their system or in your phione's internet access... either way, that is a fixable problem
Old 06-19-2008, 04:41 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Question Re: myspace ?

thanx for the help everyone. called sprint,they blame myspace. imagine that. i also now cant get on sprint site to check account. called sprint back again, they set up new username and password and that dont work. heres the good part, they gave me 50$ credit on my bill.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
thanx for the help everyone. called sprint,they blame myspace. imagine that. i also now cant get on sprint site to check account. called sprint back again, they set up new username and password and that dont work. heres the good part, they gave me 50$ credit on my bill.

lol just remember to hit the special little green thanx button
thatll be all the thanx we need
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:56 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Red face Re: myspace ?

used holos advice and that worked see you on myspace.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions