PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

tortuous801 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Sero question...

Hello

I work for a company that is given 25% off of my sprint bill. Not to sound too cheap but if I got a sero plan would i still be able to get the 25% off of that as well??

thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>htc 6800>htc 6900>htc 6850>touch pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint sero

kaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good workkaeslumz is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint Sero question...

yessiir..
Old 06-05-2008, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dbigdawg is becoming a great contributor

Unbelievable how cheap you guys are.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What's wrong with legitimately saving money?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

tortuous801 is a n00b

well hell yeah... I don't mind being cheap at all
Old 06-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Me either but I haven't figured out how to get onto this Sprint Sero Plan like everyone talks about. Anyone with information on it I would appreciate it a lot!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:49 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

My plan is 5 bucks shy of sero but I'm still not satisfied. I will never stop till I get the sero. I will wait for the diamond release first then I'll renew my contract then buy the diamond with discount on a 2 year contract. I gotta be cheap coz I'm broke.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

You aren't supposed to get a discount with Sero so be prepared to hear no. Don't argue with the person, just say thank you and hang up and try again. I got turned down on the phone once and then the second time the CSR said yes, started the process but I never recieved a confirmation email, so I emailed ecare and they said no problem and appologized for the CSR not completing the process. I have had 25% off since May 07, expect it to be $24.70 a month (includes taxes), it's cheaper then my home phone!.

It may be tougher to get with their new billing system but when I was tranfered over to the new billing the system my discount was still applied to my account, so the new billing system will allow it.

Goodluck on joining the Frugal Side.

Last edited by gedster314; 06-05-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:15 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
You aren't supposed to get a discount with Sero so be prepared to hear no. Don't argue with the person, just say thank you and hang up and try again. I got turned down on the phone once and then the second time the CSR said yes, started the process but I never recieved a confirmation email, so I emailed ecare and they said no problem and appologized for the CSR not completing the process. I have had 25% off since May 07, expect it to be $24.70 a month (includes taxes), it's cheaper then my home phone!.

It may be tougher to get with their new billing system but when I was tranfered over to the new billing the system my discount was still applied to my account, so the new billing system will allow it.

Goodluck on joining the Frugal Side.
Amen!
Old 06-05-2008, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Me either but I haven't figured out how to get onto this Sprint Sero Plan like everyone talks about. Anyone with information on it I would appreciate it a lot!
Search, there are threads everywhere. Go to an official sprint store act like you are interested in an unlimited plan but need to think about it, ask for a business card. If it has a sprint email address you are golden. Google @sprint.com. I think I have some working addresses on my home computer if you still come up empty.

If you are already a Sprint customer you may have to call customer service a couple of times till you get a rep that will convert your account. You may lose your current phone number though. If you are near the end of contract some people have gotten a Sero account in addition to their soon to be expiring account. Then when their contract was up they ported the out of contract number to their sero phone and dropped their out of contract account.

edit
PM sent to tsowen with links to some Sero threads on other sites. No need to explain anymore about Sero in this thread.

Last edited by gedster314; 06-05-2008 at 10:08 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions