PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sprint Sero question... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28465)

tortuous801 06-05-2008 12:52 AM

Sprint Sero question...

Hello

I work for a company that is given 25% off of my sprint bill. Not to sound too cheap but if I got a sero plan would i still be able to get the 25% off of that as well??

thanks

kaeslumz 06-05-2008 01:03 AM

Re: Sprint Sero question...

yessiir..

dbigdawg 06-05-2008 01:26 AM

Unbelievable how cheap you guys are.

Hafrust 06-05-2008 01:27 AM

What's wrong with legitimately saving money?

tortuous801 06-05-2008 01:41 AM

well hell yeah... I don't mind being cheap at all

tsowen 06-05-2008 05:19 PM

Me either but I haven't figured out how to get onto this Sprint Sero Plan like everyone talks about. Anyone with information on it I would appreciate it a lot!

jethro_static 06-05-2008 05:49 PM

My plan is 5 bucks shy of sero but I'm still not satisfied. I will never stop till I get the sero. I will wait for the diamond release first then I'll renew my contract then buy the diamond with discount on a 2 year contract. I gotta be cheap coz I'm broke.

gedster314 06-05-2008 06:08 PM

You aren't supposed to get a discount with Sero so be prepared to hear no. Don't argue with the person, just say thank you and hang up and try again. I got turned down on the phone once and then the second time the CSR said yes, started the process but I never recieved a confirmation email, so I emailed ecare and they said no problem and appologized for the CSR not completing the process. I have had 25% off since May 07, expect it to be $24.70 a month (includes taxes), it's cheaper then my home phone!.

It may be tougher to get with their new billing system but when I was tranfered over to the new billing the system my discount was still applied to my account, so the new billing system will allow it.

Goodluck on joining the Frugal Side.

jethro_static 06-05-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gedster314 (Post 306207)
You aren't supposed to get a discount with Sero so be prepared to hear no. Don't argue with the person, just say thank you and hang up and try again. I got turned down on the phone once and then the second time the CSR said yes, started the process but I never recieved a confirmation email, so I emailed ecare and they said no problem and appologized for the CSR not completing the process. I have had 25% off since May 07, expect it to be $24.70 a month (includes taxes), it's cheaper then my home phone!.

It may be tougher to get with their new billing system but when I was tranfered over to the new billing the system my discount was still applied to my account, so the new billing system will allow it.

Goodluck on joining the Frugal Side.

Amen!

gedster314 06-05-2008 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 306158)
Me either but I haven't figured out how to get onto this Sprint Sero Plan like everyone talks about. Anyone with information on it I would appreciate it a lot!

Search, there are threads everywhere. Go to an official sprint store act like you are interested in an unlimited plan but need to think about it, ask for a business card. If it has a sprint email address you are golden. Google @sprint.com. I think I have some working addresses on my home computer if you still come up empty.

If you are already a Sprint customer you may have to call customer service a couple of times till you get a rep that will convert your account. You may lose your current phone number though. If you are near the end of contract some people have gotten a Sero account in addition to their soon to be expiring account. Then when their contract was up they ported the out of contract number to their sero phone and dropped their out of contract account.

edit
PM sent to tsowen with links to some Sero threads on other sites. No need to explain anymore about Sero in this thread.