PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mikes PPC 6700

I just wanted to say that Mike is doing great with his site and he's teaching and learning a lot thanks to everyone on here. I am his fiance, and all he does is work on this site. I wish all of you good luck with your phones. Please help keep his website growing strong, after all, this may turn into his full time career. Oh, and I will be buying me a brand new PPC phone soon, I want the best. Which would you say is the best anyone?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-24-2006, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Rufus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Rufus
Re: Mikes PPC 6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985
Oh, and I will be buying me a brand new PPC phone soon, I want the best. Which would you say is the best anyone?
I think most of our opinions are quite biased on the situation (as of now... until something better comes along.) hehe. I am sure that Mike will lead you down the right direction with your PPC shopping.

Oh and BTW, welcome to the site. It's nice to see the wifey gettin involved with hobbies so early in the relationship.

.... Oh yeah, and check out my blog!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
Cowabunga!!!!

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 07-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Retired Staff

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
yea welcome. the 6700 is probably the best right now.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
defintely the ppc-6700, the processor is faster than most others. But I wouldnt mind getting my hands on a Jas-Jar.
~mike

Old 07-24-2006, 09:19 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Jas-Jar is a brick. I still like my PPC 6700. All the others are just the same thing in a different package. Most with a slower processer. Also welcome Courtney1985 I have a niece named Courtney, she has a treo 650, poor thing. Its nice that you are interested in Mikes hobby-future employment. All my wife ever says is what are your geek friends up to tonight. HAHA :P Wy wife has a 6700 and all she uses it for is to play solitaire, and appointments. If you are interested in a PPC I hope you will take the time to learn how to use in. Howdy from Texas
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:30 AM
Retired Staff

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
lol how old is everyone? i feel like im maybe to young to have this phone. and yee haw from Ohio!
Old 07-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
Well, I guess there's no age limit to own a ppc 6700. If you think you're too young to have this pnone, some might think they're too old to own one. Age is a secret to some so I tend not to ask that question; however, I think the OP already given away that secret.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Retired Staff

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
my sister is 13 and has her own 6700. I am 25 and have my own
Old 07-25-2006, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

xclusiv_1 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to xclusiv_1
well i'm 25 and have a ppc & my fiance is 24 and has a ppc but all she uses it for is to take pictures of the baby, check her yahoo account & most of all talk, talk, talk... most of the time all she says to me is "would you put that damn thing down"...lol... i even got the baby interested in the ppc... when i'm playing w/ it i sit her on my lap and she is amazed at all the colors on it... i guess when she's old enough i'll get her one too...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions