PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ASurprise is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Friend's and my phones calling eachother. A Mystery...?

For the past 2 nights between 3:10AM - 3:30AM my Sprint Touch has been getting calls that indicate the ID as a friend in my contacts list. This happned to me again last night/this morning, however my frriend also revieved a call indicating the ID was my phone. What's stranger still is that we both recieved the calls within 1 minute of eachother, and we both heard a garbled unintelligible voice saying a few words, then the call ended.... Anyone hav any clues ss to what could possibly be going on? I'd really like to know. and thanks in advance for any advice.

About our phones: They're both Sprint. Mine is a 2 month old Touch/6900, his is a 2 year old 6700.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Friend's and my phones calling eachother. A Mystery...?

i forget what it is called but there is an app ofr 20 bucks a month someone can use a voice translator for and also make any number they want to appear on the caller id. i bet you have some friends that are messing with you guys....... search google for it your bound to find the site im talking bout......... as said they can do both of what you are talking about for 20 dollars a month or a one time use thing for a certain price.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: EVIL V

EDGE23 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to EDGE23

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
i forget what it is called but there is an app ofr 20 bucks a month someone can use a voice translator for and also make any number they want to appear on the caller id. i bet you have some friends that are messing with you guys....... search google for it your bound to find the site im talking bout......... as said they can do both of what you are talking about for 20 dollars a month or a one time use thing for a certain price.
hahahah,, yeah thats it. i remember some one use one of those to call another friend with the number 666 666 6666.. it was hilarious.
samsung 680, a700, 920, legendary 9k, a900, 6700, treo 700wx, 6800, 6700, 6800(collecting dust), as of 01/09/08 htc touch, and 5/24/08 finally the blackberry curve, 10/15/08 touch pro, 4/30/09 boring blackberry curve again.
12/04/09 DROID.
WM, HTC, and BB can go to hell now.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style
Carrier: Sprint

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

www.telespoof.com even offers a free trial call. surely you are being messed with.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASurprise View Post
For the past 2 nights between 3:10AM - 3:30AM my Sprint Touch has been getting calls that indicate the ID as a friend in my contacts list. This happned to me again last night/this morning, however my frriend also revieved a call indicating the ID was my phone. What's stranger still is that we both recieved the calls within 1 minute of eachother, and we both heard a garbled unintelligible voice saying a few words, then the call ended.... Anyone hav any clues ss to what could possibly be going on? I'd really like to know. and thanks in advance for any advice.

About our phones: They're both Sprint. Mine is a 2 month old Touch/6900, his is a 2 year old 6700.
the only think i can think of is that your phone is in love with the other phone. myphone will often call a coworker of mine who i would love to date....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions