PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Lurker

ludajar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ludajar
Streaming radio stations

I found a site to listen to radio stations its at www.radio4pda.com check it out. I'm listening to other station from different states.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
yea when I listen to music I mostly listen to this. It streams good even in 1x areas. Oh ps short cut is www.thestreamcenter.com/pda

Old 07-24-2006, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

toolz is a n00b
cool sites guys I have been wondering if there were streaming radio specifically for the pda
Old 07-24-2006, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Rufus is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Rufus
Don't forget about SiriuCE, which I am a huge promoter of! I have been watching movies on the bus rides in to work lately, so I have not really used this in a week or 2. It does work really well though.

.... Oh yeah, and check out my blog!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
i wonder how can i listen to stations from mexico......i know they broadcast it over the internet, can i just get the adress that they transmit with ya thinkand open it as a url????

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 07-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
yea u can do that most streams work of mms servers so the address is most the time mms:// sometimes they are .m3us which u will need tcpmp for those. hope this helps
~mike
Old 08-14-2006, 04:02 PM
N00b

itsastckup is a n00b
radio4pda streams at 32kbps on my ppc which is really not great. I remember going to streamcenter and it didnt do much better. Are there any sites that have at minimum 64kbps?
Old 08-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Founder & Owner

what's wrong with it, it streams fine and the audio is good for me, and I stream it in a 1x area.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions