PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 09:31 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Stupidest Move Ever!!!!

What is Sprint trying to...make every damn customer leave?????? The one thing that has kept most people with Sprint this long is the Unlimited Data.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/sprint-to-limit-data-plans/

Sprint to Limit Data Plans Category: Uncategorized — Chris @ 7:57 pm —

Sprint beware, the public is going to get angry!
They must have their own reasons for limiting their previous unlimited data plans for cell phones. More money for one thing. Their new plans will start July 13th and they will include a 5GB limit within Sprint’s network and only 300MB when roaming.
I am not saying this is necessarily a bad move, since Sprint is only going to do what the majority of carriers already does, but it will be definitely unpopular with those subscribers that chose Sprint precisely because of their data plans.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Stupidest Move Ever!!!!

hate to blast ya shaun, but already being discussed......

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27025

btw, hows that computer comin along?

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 05-21-2008, 09:37 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Threadstarter

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Damn. Sorry I didnt read the reports until this morning.

Computer is doing great now. My HDD failed on my a week after I got it. They replaced it for me and I also added another 320GB HDD. I have Norton Ghost 14, but I cant get it to backup my system to a Disc Image to make it easier to restore.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuffhellcat2007 knows their stuff

I dont know where they go there info but I work for the company and have for 3 and a half years. I have not heard anything about this and I go to a meeting every friday to discuse things that are coming up. Its little articles like this that get people all in an uproar and then in my store pissed off and then we have to calm them down. If it happens oh well but I seriously dont think it will. If it does it will not really affect people that just browse on there phone but there are too many people that have a data card, my self included, or use there phone as a modem.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 700wx
Carrier: sprint

WhollyMindless is a n00b

Remind your guys that for every one guy that goes over 5G, there are 100 that don't break 250M. But those 5G users sell Mogul/Touch devices along with $100/month plans.

Happy vocal users are still worth more than unhappy vocal users.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

I'm gonna have to shut this bad boy down.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions