PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Caught a Cheater...

About past texts i don't think you can. However you can get Mobile Monitor for about 10 bucks. This works on most WM phones. Synergetech Solutions clams it works in all wm phones. In the past texts were not recorded on motorola Q's. The program as been revised but i dont know about the changes.
I will say Synergetech would not respond to my request for support. ( I'm one post short to leave a link, so next post)
But I found out what i needed to know for 10 bucks.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
http://www.synergetechsolutions.com/mobilemonitor.aspx

They offer Support. But they did NOT respond to any my request for Support.... still its only 10 bucks...

Windows Mobile Monitor is a software application designed for cell phones running Microsoft Windows Mobile. The application runs silently and invisibly recording all text message and phone call activity that takes place on the phone. You can retrieve the recorded information two different ways:

Remotely Retrieve Information

With the latest version of Windows Mobile Monitor, you can securely connect the device you are monitoring to our servers. As long as the phone has a data plan, Windows Mobile Monitor will upload phone call and text message data to your account. You can login to the Windows Mobile Monitor Remote Control Panel anytime and see an almost realtime view of the phone's usage!

• Once installed, you never need to access the device again.
  • View, filter, and download phone call and text message information from our secure website.
  • Remotely uninstall the application and clean up the evidence if needed.

Unlike some similiar products available, we do not charge anything extra for our remote monitoring service and you can monitor an unlimited number of text messages and phone calls from an unlimited number of phones!

Physically Retrieve Information

In some cases, it is not possible to use the remote retrieval method. Windows Mobile Monitor also logs all text message and phone call data on the device itself in a hidden location. This allows you to easily copy the file off the device (using a storage card, infared, email, bluetooth, or a USB cable). The file can be opened using Notepad or any other text viewer on your desktop computer.

• Useful when the phone to be monitored does not have a data plan.
  • Quick and easy to transfer the single file off the device.
  • Easily and universally readable log file.

The best part of Windows Mobile Monitor is that you do not have to choose one way to log the information - you can choose both, and be sure that no data goes unnoticed.

http://www.synergetechsolutions.com/mobilemonitor.aspx
Old 02-03-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hopefully htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

SeanNoxious is a n00b
Re: dOES ANYONE kNOW hOW i CAn GeT A REcORD OF mY TeXT MESSaGING?

^ Nice link man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions