PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

chap is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I can't play my mp3's as my ringers

Please help me! My ringtones I had setup as my ringers, mysteriously stopped playing. I can go to the song in whatever file it's placed at, but it won't play.
I downloaded smart explorer, and setup a mp3 extension, which now allows me to play the MP3's, but I still can't set them up as my ringers. It will be greatly appreciate for your help, as I refuse 2 reset....That'll be da last option
Old 02-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
try removing them and placing them back in there. That fixed it for me once, but i dont know what caused it. Maybe someone on here will know the reason

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 02-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chap is a n00b
Okay....that didn't work for me, but thanx for the response. MID's will play, and WAV's will play. I don't have a clue why it all of a sudden happened, but when it happened, it even changed my icons next to the MP3's. I can put the ringer in place to play, but no sound happens. Come on Mal, Wide, or BigD.....I'm open for more suggestions. Thanx tho Bunny.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
convert the mp3's to .wav files. greatly reduces the size anyways. if you need help with that, then PM me and i will get you going.

Old 02-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
If it changed the icons next to the mp3s that sounds like a new program was installed and the association of the mp3s changed to the new program. Did you install or uninstall anything around the time of this happening?
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chap is a n00b
Okay.....only thing I've noticed different on my phone is chronos alarm. I just realized it was a trial period, and it has expired....and I had installed MorphGear. I think its that chronos, i'll have to tamper with it some.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chap is a n00b
Man, yall gotta feel me on this one. I had, pushin it to, 2gb of stored items on my sd card. I, tryin to be nice, let my neighbor use my sd card to get all the ROM's i got n there, that we both have at home on our game systems. I got my card back, and da dag gum thing wouldnt work. He did something, and when i inserted it, all it kept askin was if i wanted to format card. Yea, u bet your ass i cried......well, actually i didnt cry, but one tear roll down my cheek, and my little girl asked me why i was crying.....so.....i guess that does qualify as crying. So, i've decided to start from scratch....erased the card, and erased my phone. I guess the moral is, wooping someones ass doesnt fix nothing......but it sure feels good Just thought I'd sure my story with you guys. PS....I didnt really beat nobody up. :P
Old 04-24-2007, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TIGER02 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to TIGER02 Send a message via Yahoo to TIGER02
What was the solution for the ringer, because i am having the same problem and it looks like it is not just me.... Is this a spreading issue or something?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

chap is a n00b
Hey....if you've come up with a fix, please do let me know. I've been very careful with what i've been downloading, and it appears it has happened to me again here recently.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions