PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
If returning phone to sprint for new one..

What programs would they unwarranty someone for..??

Im running personalizer, ultimate launch, LG buttons, ect... Should i just hard reset if ima return it for new one..?? "my usb port only works if i hold it at certain angle"... I'd hate to get rid of my phone considering all the **** i've got done to it but im still runnin officialy 3.35 rom "i have a mogul btw", so yeah anyone know..??

Old 04-23-2008, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Re: If returning phone to sprint for new one..

Even if it is no big deal....I would hardreset, why give personal info away...example..contacts..etc.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

good point... i just figured they'd infrared the numbers using their lil machine that copies an erases that ****... but yeah i guess since its being returned, and i have all my programs saved on my 4gb minisd, whats the loss in hard resetting huh.... im just kinda nervous about returning it, cuz i heard they're replacing moguls with touch's....
Old 04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
im just kinda nervous about returning it, cuz i heard they're replacing moguls with touch's....
My wife just took her 6700 Back to the Sprint store Saturday because of a bad 2.5mm jack and they gave her a Mogul as a replacement.
Sprint store in Portland Me.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

im in miami... i was like the first one with a mogul around here, now its like moguls n touch's are the only phones they sell in miami i think lol... oh yeah and another one i see a lot is that other cell phone made by that apple company <~~ lol...
Old 04-23-2008, 03:46 PM
VIP Member

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

if you dont have your contact backed up...d/l Pimback Up (freeware) and store everything on your card..then reload on your new phone..should be pretty easy.

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=1806
Old 04-23-2008, 07:12 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

haha "unknown" obviously u didnt see my other post from yesterday as to why i hate PIM cuz it doubles my contacts.... thanks for input tho, im just stickin to Mobile Device Center and Outlook on my vista based PC to do all my content saving..
Old 04-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
haha "unknown" obviously u didnt see my other post from yesterday as to why i hate PIM cuz it doubles my contacts.... thanks for input tho, im just stickin to Mobile Device Center and Outlook on my vista based PC to do all my content saving..
you sure your contacts didn't double because of activesync? you didn't have to restore the contacts from pim. pretty sure you can uncheck it

Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
you sure your contacts didn't double because of activesync? you didn't have to restore the contacts from pim. pretty sure you can uncheck it
I am thinking the same....it happen to me once...so I deleted my contacts on the phone and pc...restored the 67 contacts from the Pimback file and when I synced the PC had all my contacts again.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

as a rule just to avoid difficulties with the "mostly" ignorant reps, i always hard reset when i'm takin it in. custom rom with UC keeps it easy-just gotta rename the sdconfig.txt

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions