PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 06:57 PM
MDL
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imate 9502

MDL is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
iMATE 9502 Thread!

Hey guys, just wondering weather anyone is having the same problem.

Just got a wierd one. Put my 4GB into my 9502, patch it and it's working fine. The funny thing is that on the mobile is comes up with the right free space but if i put the USB cable into it i can't copy data to it. It comes up that's it full and has no free space. Pull it out and put it into a MicroSD to SD and it comes up on the computer fine. Any ideas? It's a bit of a pain having to pull it out to copy this map data onto.

Also now that i have patched the card. Wireless start to work, try to download google maps cab file. It gets 3/4 of the way through and then stops. Wireless drops out and you have to kill the wireless manager. Is this the problem with patching the micro sd card?

MDL
Old 04-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imate 8502

DaMaged7 is a n00b
Re: iMATE 9502 Thread!

Hi - I've got an 8502, have patched for a 4G Sandisk card - work fine so far, and am currently copying about 2g of mp3's on to it. Will try the wireless download once it is completed. Let you know.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imate 8502

DaMaged7 is a n00b
Re: iMATE 9502 Thread!

ok - looks like I've got exactly the same problem with my 8502. Patched the phone and downloads via 802.11g fail, and the phone sometimes crashes, and I need to remove battery to reset, either way the Wireless manager is screwed.
Tried it about 6-7 times - same result. NextG works fine for downloading the same file (GoogleMaps).
Anyways I uninstalled the 777 SDHC driver, and the 8502 11g downloads work perfectly again.

The Memory card was working fine though - no problems there, just the 11g stuff.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions