PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 01:50 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Free Calls from Cell Phone Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
dont know if he is talking about the placing 11 before the called number trick...what it does is the call goes straight to v-mail and the person phone never rings.
That never works for me I've tried it a few times.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
That never works for me I've tried it a few times.
did you use the 10 digit number
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 04-25-2008, 02:02 AM
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya and I just tried it again and woke my wife up calling her phone, dough! She'll get over it ,but i dialed 11-420-420-0420 and her phone rang.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:06 AM
VIP Member

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
Ya and I just tried it again and woke my wife up calling her phone, dough! She'll get over it ,but i dialed 11-420-420-0420 and her phone rang.
LOL......sorry about that...my GF is also sleeping...cant use her phone to test...unless something changed....that was the way I would call her at work and leave messages without distrubing.

Remember this is only Sprint to Sprint.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:24 AM
The Pusher Man

Na its all good. I just thought it would be nice to get me out of trouble sometimes. Like I could be like"What do you mean I didn't call?" "Check your voice mail."
Old 04-25-2008, 02:32 AM
VIP Member

"Amen" to that brother, just as long as you call at the time you were suppose to...remember the v-mail has a time stamp...LOL.

I will check into the 11 and see if it still works friday, we already went way off topic on this one, well not really we are still talking about free calls in a way.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dknlght is just getting started

voicemail trick doesn't work on all sprint phone numbers. generally you will have the best chance for it to work if you use an original sprint number not one that has been ported to sprint. Since it doesn't ring the phone you really don't need to use a number of people you know. it's not going to cause any problems for the person whose number you're using.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

fastevolutionviii is keeping up the good workfastevolutionviii is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentpyper View Post
but, what if you had a cell phone company that you could add that number to your "favorite 5" like Charles Barkley then, it wouldnt cost a thing would it?
Haha! Nice call, but once you got in his 5 he wouldn't leave you alone. Just ask D. Wade.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

To me things like this is just a gimmick. I mean, first of all I don't know anybody in Europe, and if I did, I would have a totally different way and reason to call them and not need to use cell phone (and if I did need to use my cell there is still a different way for me to).

I really can't think of any cell plans that do NOT have long distance now-a-days.

As far as me using my "anytime" minutes, not a an issue for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions