PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New PRL 60612 for Sprint go get it!!!

called to day to update my PRL and I got 60612. Lets see what this does!!

Go get yours!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: New PRL 60612 for Sprint go get it!!!

well, dont know about you but i'm using 60711 now.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its been out for about a week, I am on it. Seems that at times I get better speeds.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Laying low in smoke
Threadstarter

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
well, dont know about you but i'm using 60711 now.

Well, Mine is still 60612, I don't know if they have 60711 available yet.. but if you have it, what is it doing for you?
Old 04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nothing really because i'm in the middle of thousands of towers in san diego here so i never have to worry about roaming or handoffs.

Where to get PRL files
Old 04-11-2008, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

manthony6567 is a n00b

what are prls??
Old 04-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Laying low in smoke
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpctech View Post
nothing really because i'm in the middle of thousands of towers in san diego here so i never have to worry about roaming or handoffs.

Where to get PRL files

Well, thats great. I live in Yuma and the coverage here sux.. if it wasn't for the great price I have on my plan I would switch to VZ.. We don't even have EVDO here and I just talked to a rep and they told me they don't plan on it till 2011.. Sux
Old 04-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthony6567 View Post
what are prls??
PRL= Preferred Roaming List
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

otacon72 is a n00b

When Corolada posts it I might go get it but I live and travel in areas with a ton of towers so it doesn't really matter for me.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:26 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Its been out for about a week, I am on it. Seems that at times I get better speeds.
That PRL has been out for weeks and been on PPC geeks since 4/1 discussion HERE. Ive been using it but see no affect in Maine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Well, Mine is still 60612, I don't know if they have 60711 available yet.. but if you have it, what is it doing for you?
60711 found HERE. I also used it for a few weeks before the 60612 and it also worked with no problems or ill affects. 60711 I read here some place is a PRL update for air cards, but they work the same way.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-11-2008 at 06:35 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions