PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6.1 Standard Today screen on WM Professional devices...

Dont try to talk me out of it... after seeing this demo of what the new today screen looks like on standard os devices... i wants it real bad!!!

it might not look like much in the pic, but in motion it looks very sleek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEKX58xL49Q

should this be too much to ask?? how come wm prof didnt get a visual touch up in the same way?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-02-2008, 11:47 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207
Re: WM6.1 Standard Today screen on WM Professional devices...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Dont try to talk me out of it... after seeing this demo of what the new today screen looks like on standard os devices... i wants it real bad!!!

it might not look like much in the pic, but in motion it looks very sleek...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEKX58xL49Q

should this be too much to ask?? how come wm prof didnt get a visual touch up in the same way?
I agree. It looks really good. i m have a better sceen for prof devices by the time we see an offical update.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:49 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network
Threadstarter

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I agree. It looks really good. i m have a better sceen for prof devices by the time we see an offical update.
yeah thats really what i'm hoping too...
Old 04-03-2008, 09:28 AM
DaGreatOne

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
yeah thats really what i'm hoping too...
I think we will get something better.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

this would RULE lol

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-03-2008, 09:43 AM
DaGreatOne

You almost dont wanna mess with it by adding programs
Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
this would RULE lol
I just noticed. When did you switch to the Touch?
Old 04-03-2008, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I just noticed. When did you switch to the Touch?
about two weeks ago, but i wished i would have switched a long time ago, this phone is nothing short of amazing. dont get me wrong, i still love and support the mogul, but the touch just is a better phone for me.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

an absolute beauty this is. i want this for the guinea pigs in the lab.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 04-03-2008, 09:52 AM
DaGreatOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
about two weeks ago, but i wished i would have switched a long time ago, this phone is nothing short of amazing. dont get me wrong, i still love and support the mogul, but the touch just is a better phone for me.

Cool. I was in the Sprint store the other day getting my wife's Mogul fixed and this lady was telling me how much she loved her Touch. She had just gotten rid of the Mogul. She was trying to find the program for the full keyboard that zooms. I think she was talking about TouchPal.

The Touch is cool, but its too small for me and I like the keyboard of the mogul for doing email and texting. Plus I hate touching my phone screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions