PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I ill very ill....

I dropped my phone(Mogul) from a sitting position onto a carpeted floor and kapow it's broken!!! I'm sick!! I just got my phone to a nearly perfect setup and all i had left to do was get an animated gif to work on S2U2, after just now dowloading the new one today(that merges S2U and S2P)!!! OMG. The sprint store near me said they only had one in stock, luckily he's going to hold it for me. Mine wouldn't even power back on at first! Then when it did power on i can only see a third of the screen. CANT TEXT CANT SEE WHO'S CALLING OR NOTHING!! Can we hold a funeral for my beloved toy!? Dang Dang Dang!!

Last edited by NinjaMom; 04-01-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:43 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I ill very ill....

i believe you should be the one to give the eulogy since you are your PPCs best friend. Ill say a prayer though.... lol
Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmoshII View Post
That's crazy...I have dropped my mogul too many times...onto hard floors not just carpet, and from standing heights and have never had an issue...heck even my old 6700 got dropped in a bloody mary once and when it dried out it worked as good as new...you must have hit a harmonic frequency or something...

I know and the thing that ticks me off the most is i have dropped it on concrete on the way into wal-mart one time and it was like i never dropped it. But on a carpeted floor SITTING down it's done!! WOW
Old 04-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmoshII View Post
That's crazy...I have dropped my mogul too many times...onto hard floors not just carpet, and from standing heights and have never had an issue...heck even my old 6700 got dropped in a bloody mary once and when it dried out it worked as good as new...you must have hit a harmonic frequency or something...
gosh i just love when he tells that story, simply legendary!! Scot, whats up with the new screenname and account? what the feds repo the laptop with the 'images of children'??

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-01-2008, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

DUDE i would rather get shot then break my touch! i felt the same way about my mogul too!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
DUDE i would rather get shot then break my touch! i felt the same way about my mogul too!
agreed i would love to shoot you...
Old 04-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Post Master General

*note to the other members* notice he didn't deny the 'images of children' comment... lol j/k wow I didn't even know all that went down...
Old 04-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
I dropped my phone(Mogul) from a sitting position onto a carpeted floor and kapow it's broken!!! I'm sick!! I just got my phone to a nearly perfect setup and all i had left to do was get an animated gif to work on S2U2, after just now dowloading the new one today(that merges S2U and S2P)!!! OMG. The sprint store near me said they only had one in stock, luckily he's going to hold it for me. Mine wouldn't even power back on at first! Then when it did power on i can only see a third of the screen. CANT TEXT CANT SEE WHO'S CALLING OR NOTHING!! Can we hold a funeral for my beloved toy!? Damn Damn Damn!!
Just go get your new one and restore the latest full backup that you made...you know, the one that you made after the last major change you did to your device. You'll be back up and running in minutes... ...or at least you will be the next time something like this happens.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Sup guys...got my new phone although it was a tough task. Only one sprint store in the entire city had a mogul!! Even when i called the insurance number once i was sure i wouldn't find one. The insurance people told me that the would have to send me a Touch!! I was like NOO!! The Touch is cool but i text waaay too much not to have my keyboard. I did do a backup and the only thing i cant find is my Theme Changer. I had it set to change my theme every four hours. I've searched and searched can anybody tell me where it is or does anybody have it. Not the wallpaper changer but the Theme Changer.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

my dude! i feel u

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 04-02-2008 at 12:04 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions