PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 10:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gar598 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
USB port/power no longer works on ppc6700

For some reason I can no longer get a connection to charge my ppc6700. I've been charging the battery via the docking station for now. Any suggestions on getting this replaced? Any sprint deals?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: USB port/power no longer works on ppc6700

got insurance on it? this same thing happened to my 6700, and they gave me a mogul.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-01-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700

djheir is keeping up the good workdjheir is keeping up the good work

Yeah, make sure you have TEP and take it into a repair center. They'll either give you a refurbed one or upgrade you to a mogul.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

there are very few 6700 in circulation anymore so most likely you'll get a new mogul...
Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

if i'm having a similar issue... does it matter that i didn't buy my phone from sprint? can i insure a phone i bought from a friend and then get upgraded?
Old 04-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Post Master General

i'm not sure so dont quote me, but i beleive you can insure any device that you activate on the sprint network.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

gar598 is a n00b

Can I add insurance now? I bought the phone off of a friend, so I don't currently have it. I can make do for a few months using the battery docking station.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Post Master General

you'd have to call sprint to find out... if they let you do it, then i would wait a month before taking it in to the store.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

peepeesea is keeping up the good workpeepeesea is keeping up the good work

i just called and added insurance on my phone. its 7$, they say on the site that you have to do it with in 30 days of activating the phone, which is fine because i just activated it last week, so you might want to check on that...
Old 04-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mario66 is a n00b

Same exact situation....

Is there anyway to re-install Sprint ROM w/o activesync ??

(via MSD card?)

***Disregard, I took it to the store and they handed me a Mogul...***

)

Last edited by mario66; 04-11-2008 at 04:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions