PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint $250.00 rebate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
I''ll take you to Disney World. Deal?
Perfecto, when do we leave son!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

just give me a dollar so a poe man can get a hamburger....

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
just give me a dollar so a poe man can get a hamburger....
i dont have a dollar to give you, how bout a SHIRT maybe?
Old 04-15-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i dont have a dollar to give you, how bout a SHIRT maybe?
nah, maybe well put a dollar towards some more ram for you
Old 04-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
nah, maybe well put a dollar towards some more ram for you
haha, I'll show you what to 'ram' that dollar 'towards' Lord Vader...
Old 04-15-2008, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started

yall will never stop! I have to admit, it is pretty entertaining, nonetheless....
Hamburgers and Disney World all around!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that $250 will get us about halfway there on gas with my jeep.... haha
Old 04-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahfagan1465x View Post
yall will never stop! I have to admit, it is pretty entertaining, nonetheless....
Hamburgers and Disney World all around!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that $250 will get us about halfway there on gas with my jeep.... haha
Cool, I call the front seat for the duration of the trip... and I'll stay in Sarah's room -- y'know as her chaperon to make sure she stays outta trouble...
Old 04-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Add me to the list of "I got a $250.00 rebare club" plus more! A couple months ago I got the I want new technology bug and ditched my crappy Razr for a mogul. I used the rebate that was available on one of my other lines to get $100.00 off. At the same time, my son was begging for a rumor so I figured Id get it for him and just use the rebate money to pay it off.
Well, in addition, the mogul had a $100.00 instant rebate and a 50.00 web credit as well and the rumor had a 50.00 MIR. Got the phones and sent the rebates right in and lo and behold I get 2 emails one confirming they got my papers and a wek later, another on saying that it had been processed and I would be getting my $250.00 check in about 4 weeks! (It was supposed to be $150.00).
Anyway, a couple weeks after I got my son his rumor, my wife decided that she liked it so much that she wanted one too. I figured it would make a good BD present so I went and got one for her. The sales person told me that it had a $50.00 rebate on it but I told her that I used all of mine up. SHe checked and said that I qualified for one as of the day before!! So, bought the phone, filled out the papers and get another email telling me that the rebate for $150.00 had been processed and I should recieve a check in about 4 weeks!! thast 150, not 50!! Both rebate notifications have different tracking numbers, so they apply to each purchase.

Cool.....this is even better than the "economic stimulus package" that Bu**** p*****!

David
Old 04-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i got 600 instead of 200. how's that for ya? lol 200 extra for each phone

Old 05-01-2008, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

rxb216 is just getting started

I have a question then. I am trying to convince my dad to get the Mogul. He has a non-windows clamshell phone and he is also near the end of his current contract. He has 4 lines through Sprint through a "family plan" so he's a damn good customer. The last time he talked to Sprint they said he could get the Mogul for $250 (after all rebates) if he signed a new contract. He did not start the "haggling" process yet, but what's a realistic price he can expect to pay? I figure to try to haggle down to $225 at a minimum, but $200 would be ideal i think. Is that still to high??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions