PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Q9c

enroberts is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WE Need Help... Let's Get NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile Working on WinMO Smartphones/PPCs!

Note: this is double-posted to the Q9c forum at everythingq.com and sprintusers.com
Here's a cool and free java app for live audio (even car to crew!), timing and scoring, etc. which is free for supported devices (unfortunately the Q9c isn't one of them. presumably due to its lack of a built-in java midlet manager).
http://www.sprintenterprise.com/spee...peed#sprintcup
Would someone with a supported phone (most of the Sprint flip phones) try to get the .jar file so we can see if it'll run under Cloudyfa Esmertec Jbed? I tried to download it with my Q9c and my PC, but no go... You get a page with a link to install it by texting "NASCAR" to 7777.
Sprint's done a terrible job promoting something cool and free like this (what a big surprise!). I found it through a banner ad I only saw once on the jayski.com website. Big thanks to anyone who can help me get this working before the Daytona 500!
We have been able to extract the .jar file from a working phone but when we install it using jbed on the q9c it gives us errors. The file and errors can be seen here... http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...=155914&page=3
If anyone can help, PLEASE let us know! This app will be sweet on the q9c!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 02:26 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: WE Need Help... Let's Get NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile Working on WinMO Smartphones/P

I'm not mentally equipped to help, but I am equipped to give a great big thank you to anyone who can help out! I miss that feature on my phone
Old 03-28-2008, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

allofthepeople is a n00b
Re: WE Need Help... Let's Get NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile Working on WinMO Smartphones/P

come on guys
Old 03-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

would be nice huh?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions