PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Lurker

x_v_6700 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have the Motorola H700 and love it. It has great noise cancellation. The volume is low, but that's the 6700 fault. It blows me away when connected to my v710.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz
Sonin if u want ill give u my celly and u can call me. And listen to it stay away from the JX10 its garbage. Plus with the Nxzen u get the added bonus of being able to plug it up to a ipod and use it as a stereo headset. And it has a built in eq and mic inhacer.
thanks for the offer! i think im going to get this headset for myself
Old 07-25-2006, 01:48 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
hey sonin the store in columbus has 2 in stock for 98.98 the sku is 336569 if u wana call and see if anyone else has em and the store is compusa....
Old 07-27-2006, 09:28 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
nXZEN Plus

Ok I got it and it is the best it is called the nXZEN Plus. It has Extreme noise cancellation. It is mp3 player ready has a cd that allows you to set the graphic equalizer for Phone play back and for music play back. It has great sound and so far no complaints about background noise. "the cocoon of quality" is what it says. Dual microphone array, and the ear tip has noise canceling tips that actually go in the ear. Its light and fits snug, I could and will wear this all day. They are available at CompUSA and the product code is 336569. This must be a fairly new product because no one at the store new what I was looking for. I highly recommend this bad boy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 200607272024_00017_953.jpg (16.0 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:45 PM
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Hey BIG D5 its actually a discontinued product from compusa its about a year old. I also have one. When u use the small ear hook does it feel a little large if so i can make your a custom one that will make it fit very snug. and by far it is the best i have ever tried.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:47 PM
X Communicated User

There are not many left at compusa stores they were 159.99 origionally and are on clearance for 98.98. And also u need to run the eq program and go into where it says phone and raise all the bars to the stop this will greatly increase the volume output by default it is only set at half volume\.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:07 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz
And also u need to run the eq program and go into where it says phone and raise all the bars to the stop this will greatly increase the volume output by default it is only set at half volume\.
I will do that right a way. I really like the sound when used as a headset. good clear sound with mp3 player
Old 07-27-2006, 11:09 PM
X Communicated User

Havent tried the mp3 part but after i increased the volume i like it alot better. You have to have a computer with bluetooth to edit the settings.
Old 07-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
dang i gotta get me a dongle
Old 07-28-2006, 04:07 PM
X Communicated User

buy one at walmart use it and then take it back or at any electronics store i dont know of any that charge a restocking fee on bluetooth items YET

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions