PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

babair is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i got an issue.... anyone got any ideas?

ok i just recently took my rententions deal to stay wth sprint in jan, ordered a rumor, didnt like it returned it got a mogul. i finaly got my plans with my perks the way i want.... but now im moving to an area where sprint doesnt get service but nextel does... now sprint is saying i cant use my sprint phone on a nextel tower... well i can i just can only make calls i cant use my power vision check my email and or anything. they want me to buy another phone and basically im **** out of luck on this mogul and they cant swap it or anything else. i dont want to leave sprint cause compared to every other carrier, im paying half of what an unlimited everything plan is. i dont know how to go about this.... should i just wait nad see once i move call up and cancel or just bite the bullet and bug them to give me an ic902 or i880 dirt cheap so i can have service and use everything. they also said i would have to change my plan apparently they dont want me to keep it and id have togo to a nextel plan that is 30 dollars more expensive and doesnt have nearly everything i have now on my plan....grrr sprint is stupid! *end rant*

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions