PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Lurker

cjrusso1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation new way to send mms w/photobucket

found this at the xda forum ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjonphenomenon View Post
I have a photobucket account and I have sent pictures to photobucket via email. but it didn't don on me until the other day that we can use the direct link that it gives in your email to send mms. what i did was went to photobucket and adjust my mobile settings to NOT link back to my album, i also have mine as privite but i don't know if that helps, but what this will do is when you send a pic to someone they won't be able to look through you whole album...lol. but after that i copy my photobucket upload address, and then put it in my contacts and named it simplely,"photobucket", so when i snap a pic/video i will select the send via email and send it to my photobucket upload address, then photobucket will send you a email telling you that your upload has been successful and it will give you the direct link to that pic.....copy the link then bring up sms put in the person(s) number and paste the link in the message field and you're done it you're just sent a mms via text.....when the person(s) get the message they will click on the link and it will bring up the pic....you can also send videos to photobucket but i haven't tried to send it as a mms yet but it should work....try it for youself it may have a few steps but i think its better than trying to find out and set up all your buddies phone email address especially if you just met the person......but anyway it worked for me, let me know if it worked for you or if you have a better way.
direct link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=375546

ive tried and it works

Last edited by cjrusso1; 03-12-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new way to send mms w/photobucket

That's a very decent workaround for those who use photobucket... and yes a better option than individual contact entries lol.... thanks for sharing.

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions