PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Talking Where's all the Alltel'ians?

How come I'm the only Alltel user wif over 200 posts? Come on Alltel'ians!! Be more active! Lets show those Sprint users!

lol

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
Old 03-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Apache->Mogul->TP2-> EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Slwitek is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Slwitek Send a message via Yahoo to Slwitek
Re: Where's all the Alltel'ians?

I have lots of family memebers on Alltel and would like to see more info on here about the network and issues that may be coming up or being resolved. I to am surprised at the lack of user responses from the Alltel network.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio!
Carrier: Verizon

jdub71 is just getting started

We are a lil outnumbered by our sprint cousins, but we have better and more stable roms. Everytime Alltel comes out with a new rom, sprint and verizon users put it into their customs.
Lenny, I'll do my best to do less lurking and more responding. BTW, thanks for your work on getting MMS working with 6.1.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool Re: Where's all the Alltel'ians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdub71 View Post
We are a lil outnumbered by our sprint cousins, but we have better and more stable roms. Everytime Alltel comes out with a new rom, sprint and verizon users put it into their customs.
Lenny, I'll do my best to do less lurking and more responding. BTW, thanks for your work on getting MMS working with 6.1.
No problem.... It's just, there are 198 listed Alltel user's on this site, and like only 5 - 10 tops even close to 50-100 posts. Sheesh... I just dunno anymore...

lol
Old 03-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

milldog is a n00b

alltel reporting in, hey man good job on the mms stuff its pretty cool. I'm kinda lurker recent ppc convert i had a Q but man that thing is a piece...lol
Old 03-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldog View Post
alltel reporting in, hey man good job on the mms stuff its pretty cool. I'm kinda lurker recent ppc convert i had a Q but man that thing is a piece...lol
Wait till u get the 6800....
Old 03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcomPPC6700

brahamamamma is a n00b

Hey, Lennysh, thanks for everything you do for all us alltel-ians! have another problem you can help with i'm sure. a lot of us have been having major issues with no data on our ppc 6700's. i'm having problems with my settings, cant connect to the internet and many others of us have no data as well. we've been discussing it on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20150&page=2 . Could you please please help us out with this? thanks in advance!!
Diane
Old 03-11-2008, 06:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Cool Re: Where's all the Alltel'ians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahamamamma View Post
Hey, Lennysh, thanks for everything you do for all us alltel-ians! have another problem you can help with i'm sure. a lot of us have been having major issues with no data on our ppc 6700's. i'm having problems with my settings, cant connect to the internet and many others of us have no data as well. we've been discussing it on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20150&page=2 . Could you please please help us out with this? thanks in advance!!
Diane
10-4, on my way...
Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: UTStarcomPPC6700

brahamamamma is a n00b

Yeahhhhhhhh! superman to the rescue!!!!!!!!
of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow......'
Old 03-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: version

biggie123456 is a n00b

i have alltel also i have the 6800.i love the phone and alltel but it suck that alltel is the last to get all phones and softwear last. do you no when htc will reless wm6.1. i have 2 6800s one is stock and the other has 6.1 with GPS and i got tomtom on it and it works great but i would like to use one phone so im wating for the htc 6.1 for alltel to come out do you no

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions