PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: New Sprint PRL

thanks for the new one. hopefully it will make it better for me

Old 04-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
Wait..I thought Sprint's PRL were like 20229..that's the one I have..how did it jump to 60####??
The 6700 and 6800 use different PRL's because of the roaming icon I believe.

Just put 60612 will post back if I notice a difference on my drive tonight from Albany back to NYC

Last edited by hotbyz168; 04-03-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint PPC-6700
Carrier: SprintPCS

sniffs is a n00b

So will the PRL for the 6800 work on the 6700?

I have the wm6 installed on my 6700 and it's from the wm6 from the 6800..do these devices use different radios or something?
Old 04-03-2008, 10:03 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything
Threadstarter

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
So will the PRL for the 6800 work on the 6700?

I have the wm6 installed on my 6700 and it's from the wm6 from the 6800..do these devices use different radios or something?
No..........You would use EvDO NOT EvDO w/ Data Triangle........
Old 04-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!!
Carrier: AT&T

hotbyz168 is becoming a great contributor

So on my drive home from Alb to Queens I didnt see any diference. Although my phone never lost an Ev connection which was pretty sick but it didnt need to roam or anything so I couldnt see a difference
Old 04-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I changed to 60612 this afternoon. My office here is in high traffic area and low signal 10% too. My best speeds are around 200 kbs. Just did test and up too 755 kbs and one other point I only got 1x and not EV icon.
Old 04-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

60711 has actually caused my device to have issues going back to EVDO after going to 1x. I have to soft reset to get it back to EVDO.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

goosmn is a n00b
Question Re: New Sprint PRL

Hello all,

First, let me say that I've been a lurker for quite a while now and I'd like to say thank you for all of the help this site has given to me. Now back to the topic on hand.

I've been a little nervous to update the PRL file on my HTC Touch. So, last evening I went to the sprint store and asked the tech to perform the PRL update for me. He done somethings on his computer and had me dial *2 on my phone and follow the instructions. Now I decided to check the PRL and I have PRL Version: 40410. Is this RIGHT??? Corolada's website has sprint at 60711.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Same thing happened to me. I called sprint and they informed me that my phone may have been connected to a non sprint tower. they flagged my phone for a new PRL and after going through the process again, it worked.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions