PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
PRL 20230 is available (Sprint)

All:
PRL 20230 is out and ready for you to grab. Just dial *2. You will either have to speak to CS and have them flag your acocunt for an update...or, as in my case, the system identified my 700wx as needing an update and did it automatically.

late,
Coz
Old 01-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Lurker

cballin22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
once u have them flag your account how long is it to take till it updates when i called to have it done the guy asked me why i was like what do u mean more towers more connecton he was like that doesnt mean its going to change ur svc i was like yea ok .... can u plz just flag it
Old 01-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Threadstarter

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Response time, as with most things in life, depends. Sometimes it could be as soon as five minutes...other times up to an hour. I'd wait for an hour. Call *2 and the automated voice will state that you have "upgrades waiting" or something like that.

late,
Coz
Old 01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Q9c
Carrier: sprint

1oddmanout is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 1oddmanout
Thanx Coz for keepin' us informed! I guess we need these updates even though, what they do, who knows . I haven't ever had one automatic on my PPC (or my family plan LG150) but it usually only takes 5 minutes.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php
Old 01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Lurker

cballin22 is a n00b
yea he says he flaged me for it but my phone hasnt updated yet i guess imma call them again .......its been 6 hours now oh ok never mind as soon as u have been flag u call back with *2 and it does the update while ur on the call then u just hang up its all good
Old 01-11-2008, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro II/ Sprint 6800/ Sprint 6700

Silent Assasin is just getting started
I called last week and was told that they WILL NOT flag my phone for future PRL updates. They stated that either the phone will update automatically or I would have to call Sprint and they will update upon request for future PRL updates
Old 02-12-2008, 06:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Anyone able to compare prl 20230 to 60611? not sure which one i should get from http://corolada.com/prl/

I'm on 60611 right now.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work
Yeah...what's w/ data-triangle vs w/o ?

data-roaming vs no data-roaming?
Old 02-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work
bump for answer
Old 02-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work
PRLs are pretty worthless in most areas. The phones will find the towers regardless if you have an older PRL or not. All they are are literally prioritized lists of towers you should roam from first [prl=preferred roaming list]. If you keep your phone on Sprint Only, they do nothing. Every PRL update just includes a new roaming agreement Sprint has entered with a company in a specific area. Unless you live in this specific area, it doesn't help you any, and even if you do, for the most part it just saves Sprint money to roam on X tower before Y tower.

That being said, sometimes if they become corrupt, you will have tons of problems with calls dropping or not establishing correctly.

I don't quite understand your question akijikan?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions