PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Loox 600
Carrier: none

P_Rein is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Loox 600

I hope some of you remember this xD
The other day it happened that i found it for ~15$ on a sale and told my self.. "well it's not going to be the first gadget you have that you don't really need .. " so I bought it. Now I am trying to make some use of it xD
It already has all that i need for a good organizer (it's a pity i don't have much to organize) soo.. i tried puting some other stuff on it. Already put acrobat reader and some simple mp3 player. Also .. some games ( sadly Worms is just a trial ) and failed trying to install some "virtual piano".
About Internet .. i researched how to use the Wi-Fi that was promised me when i bought it.. it seems i have to buy a separate card for the CF slot. I found some cheap cards on Ebay but i doubt they will be any good so if you can suggest a wifi module on a reasonable price I'd be happy
One last thing .. can you recommend any useful software (in other words .. what software did you find helpful for you .. and i will see if i can use it too ).

currently using Microsoft Pocket PC Version 4.20.0(Build 14053) .. installed 7 years ago xD

I am sorry for the extremely noobish post .. but i cant handle the search engine on the site .. maybe it just wasnt my day but i couldnt find a thing that i needed. So even if you just give a link to an old thread for me to read .. I would be more than happy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions