PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 08:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

wingzero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SERO plan for everyone!!

Well guys and gals,
If you're trying to get the sero plan but don't have a sprint employee email, now is your chances. Sprint is now offering this plan for everyone. Just use the email savings@sprint.com and a valid zipcode, you could get this all in one plan. Here's the site to sign up- www.sprint.com/sero
You could conact sprint via *2 since now they are offering it to everyone, that's if you don't want to give up your old number. Enjoy!! :P
Old 12-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
alot of people will enjoy this. nice find
Old 12-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Nice!!!

I am going to spread the word at work if that's okay. I wanna make sure I can pass it on first. My customers would greatly appreciate that deal.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-12-2006, 08:42 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Atrix 4G
Carrier: AT&T

jamaa124 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
this is definitely a nice find!

i've been doing a little research on the sero plan, but i don't really understand it. i have another year left on my contract. right now, i have the 1000 min plan but i would perfer to have sero 1250 min plan for $50. this is what i picked up from treocentral.com:

Sero Phone Plans:

$30 - 500 minutes
$49.99 - 1250 minutes
$99.99 - 2500 minutes

Additional Minutes: $5 for every 50 minutes for 501-1000. Anything above 1000 minutes is $0.10/min

All plans include:

- Nationwide Long Distance
- Free roaming
- Unlimited PCS-to-PCS
- Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes (starting @ 9)
- Unlimited Vision/Power Vision access
- Unlimited email and instant messaging - AOL, MSN and Yahoo
- Unlimited Sprint PCS Picture Mail with Video Mail

Also, there is no activation fee when activating a new line with a SERO phone plan

so what should i do? do i need to buy a new phone in order for this to work?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Yes this is what Im on and I love it! I got the 30 dollar because I dont talk much, but I do have n&ws @7 with a additional 10% off. I know some of yall out there have better. But you DONT have to get a new phone to do this. Most will tell you yes, but I got my phone through ebay preferredsourcing. And then after the first 2 months switched. The catch is you have to call and get a rep that knows about SERO and that is willing to switch you. Most will tell you, you have to get a new phone, and it has to be done online. Or some wont even know about it! I called for 48hours almost back to back when calling when I was off work. Until I finally found a guy that was like Ive been working for 4 months here and he knew about it! And he was like sure we can do that, hang on just a moment and didnt even ask me for an email address.
~Mike

Old 12-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Retired Staff

jamaa124 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
ohhhh okay...i see.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
yea got my girlfriend changed last sunday. the only catch jamaa124, is that they basiclly added another year on to year onto her two year contract. she was already 1 year in. this is through retention by the way
Old 12-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I just called *2 myself......no retentions. and yea new contract, forgot about that.
~Mike
Old 12-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Retired Staff

jamaa124 is a n00b
thanks for in the info. i'm getting ready to call
Old 12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Blofeld is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Blofeld
I'm on a F&F Family Plan (800 mins for $69.99), do they have SERO family plans or individuals only?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions