PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows is not dead!

Yeah... And what if you're a Chilean miner stuck at the bottom of a mine... How are you supposed to enjoy your music on the cloud.
The fact of the matter is that most of us are within the range of a signal 99.99% of the time. With some exceptions which is why I said MOST. The cloud is great... I use the cloud now... Pandora, Slacker, wunder radio and even nanoGroove. They all work great and I'm looking forward to WP7. I'm sure you'll have space in your 16Gb memory to store a few thousand songs for when you are out of range. I know I have 4000 songs in my 16gb card along with all my photos a couple of movies and all my documents.
p.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:41 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows is not dead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvictor017 View Post
I don't know boss....this IS Microsoft we're talking about. I think they're gonna come back to the front. At least on the same level as Android and Iphone. Let's also not forget that this is the release version of WP7. It's gonna get better over time. Like i said earlier, this is gonna be good for consumers, b/c now they have to listen to us, or lose market share. Let me go get my whip.... lol
Well... if current sales in the US are any indicator....

I think Q1 of next year will really tell the tale. I know Verizon is going to be pushing Android HARD from here on out and I see Sprint is adding more Android phones to the lineup. But honestly the worst thing WP7 could possibly want is if and when the iphone moves over to Verizon. You think their sales are dominating now... just wait. I think ALL OS are going to take a hit if and when that happens.

I dont think WP7 is going to bomb but they arent going to catch Android, Iphone or RIM. As "fragmented" as Android may be they are pushing out new phones like an army. And one thing I like about them as compared to other OS is how often they update. I've only had my Evo since June and during that time i've had 3-4 pretty good updates.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions