PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Thumbs up [REV]Body Glove Side Case for HTC Touch Pro2

So I was given the opportunity to test & evaluate this product and I have to say after a day’s worth of use I can’t find anything negative to say about the case. The inside of the case is lined with a felt like material that keeps your phone free of scratches and also ensures your phone stays nice and secure inside the case. The outside is made of a soft rubber water-resistant material. The phone fits real snug in the case and may take a day or two to break it in before your phone will slide in-and-out freely. If you are looking for a case that will keep your smartphone free of bumps, scratches and moisture then I would recommend this case to anyone.

"The Body Glove Scuba/Glove Universal protective case shields your smartphone from bumps, scratches, and moisture and has a comfortable horizontal fit. The durable material is easy to grip and fits your phone like a glove. A low profile belt clip attaches to your belt, pocket, or purse for added convenience and gives you instant phone access."
  • Water-resistant material
  • Secure money clip for quick and easy access
  • Large flap with magnetic closure
  • Horizontal fit
Price: $24.95

http://store.ppcgeeks.com/productacc...love-Side-Case
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: [REV]Body Glove Side Case for HTC Touch Pro2

But can't you still dent your device if you drop it while in the case and hit it on one of those exposed corners?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 10-02-2009, 03:34 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

so what's the clip like? or is it just a sleeve?
I gotta say the most annoying thing about buying online is not having enough/good pictures or specs.

not that I have a tp2. Yet...
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgmuhammad View Post
But can't you still dent your device if you drop it while in the case and hit it on one of those exposed corners?
Yes if you were to drop the case with the phone inside the exposed corners could get damaged
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
so what's the clip like? or is it just a sleeve?
I gotta say the most annoying thing about buying online is not having enough/good pictures or specs.

not that I have a tp2. Yet...
The clip is your standard money style clip. I have not had the case fall off of my belt yet. It is a much better clip than the OEM Touch Pro Case clip IMO.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:33 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

oh, that's what money clip in the description ment. lol. duh.
yea, I've had bodyglove cases before and they were nice strong clips.

oh, yea, I'll take magnetic over velcro anyday.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Katana

-Sin- is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to -Sin-

yeah looks pretty nice, but i guess i wont be 100% until i order it.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

Jaxx10 is a n00b

Im a Verizon tech ...aka climb poles and ladders and work outside ... do u think :

1. is the magnetic flap is STRONG enough where it wont fall if put upside down ( had that problem with a similar case (for m chocolate... yeah i know WAYYYYYYYYY then) before i knew it the thing would flip over and be upsidedown.

2. is the money clip STRONG enough where it wont slide of my pants and also case cant be rotated leading to #1 ? Thanks
Old 06-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Tresjour is a n00b

The TP2 has issues with the phone being 'turned on' when you remove from cases with magnetic closures. Have you used this clip with the TP2? If so, have you had that issue?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

moved to winmo accessories.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DroidX...TouchPro2
Carrier: verizon

tillithz is keeping up the good worktillithz is keeping up the good work

I got this one from verizon, looks almost the same except the branding from bodyglove. I had to actually notch out the side where I put the phone in and the top button on the phone would constantly get pressed if i didnt.

I simply make sure I put the phone in the same way every time. what I did was cut a 3/4 inch down by 1/16 inch where the button would/will be. I can then press button by sticking finger in if needed.

The magnetic flap and clip are plenty strong as I work on telephone poles too and never have a problem. I even have a second phone next to it with no issues when I climb. about the best case I have found.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Tags
body glove side case, holster, touch pro 2 case