PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Starhub

firetiger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Q][A few questions regarding wm 6.5.3]

Ok so my first question is... How do you disable the call bubble pop up? I would like to use the default lockscreen's slide to answer... The call screen is pretty ugly in my opinion...

My second question is... How do I fix this? I'm using a treo pro wm 6.5.3 with realvga...

As you can see the words under the world is supposed to be at the bottom of the picture but in this case, something is wrong with the lockscreen. The last 1cm is a glitch? ( I suppose you can say that...)
Thks in advance... :P
Don't worry about the gray thing in the taskbar. I'll fix it later so it's not a problem.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work
Re: [Q][A few questions regarding wm 6.5.3]

Not sure what you're asking... the last CM under the world is what you want tor remove? So the gray transparent part is not as tall? It stops being gray below the planet?
Old 09-04-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

to note, if you don't like the "call screen" you can get another dialer....they will change the look of the call/diailer screen

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 09-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

firetiger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
to note, if you don't like the "call screen" you can get another dialer....they will change the look of the call/diailer screen
But what if I don't want to access the call screen at all? Is it possible to disable call notification pop up?
Old 09-05-2010, 12:20 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

firetiger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedo View Post
Not sure what you're asking... the last CM under the world is what you want tor remove? So the gray transparent part is not as tall? It stops being gray below the planet?
Under the world is supposed to be at the end of the picture. But you can see that it does not end at the end of the screenie. The last CM or so is like a glitch part. For example, when I enable pin lock, the pin screen will slide up after sliding to unlock. The last CM will show parts of the buttons of the pin screen. So is it possible to remove the last CM or so? I tried doing it with CHome Visual but I can't seem to do it... Or is it possible for you to upload your LS_LockScene_320x320.cpr? Thks. :P
Old 09-05-2010, 01:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work

Ah I don't have palm treo so I dunno, your screens are 320x320? That's a damn odd size haha. Can you resize it vertically in photoshop to make it fill the last cm?
Old 09-05-2010, 06:02 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

firetiger is a n00b

Haha yea, not many apps and themes for it. ;D Hmm, the last CM or so is not really part of the lock screen. If I shift the slider all the way to the bottom, It'll block the slider.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions