PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2006, 11:18 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6
I called customer service to get my account flagged and the girl told me that it wouldnt really do anything because i dont roam all the time .

I said uhh ok and ended the call

I emailed ecare 2 hours ago and we'll see what happens ...
They told me the same thing, I said is it going to hurt my phone. Guy says no, so I said, than just do it. I hate it when I have to argue with those guys. So what if it doesn't do anything for my 700wx why cant those customer service guys just help with what we ask for. So call back and just don't take no for an answer.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 12-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Update: Still no luck for me getting the update. Emailed E-Care again and got a reply asking me to call from landline to get the problem resolved. I will call tomorrow morning from work. This should be interesting.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 12-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Atrix 4G
Carrier: AT&T

jamaa124 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to jamaa124 Send a message via AIM to jamaa124 Send a message via MSN to jamaa124 Send a message via Yahoo to jamaa124 Send a message via Skype™ to jamaa124
no problems for me just yet
Old 12-07-2006, 03:45 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Called *2, I was flagged, waited for a couple of minutes, hung up, phone radio reset itself... now I have PRL 20225.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
They told me the same thing, I said is it going to hurt my phone. Guy says no, so I said, than just do it. I hate it when I have to argue with those guys. So what if it doesn't do anything for my 700wx why cant those customer service guys just help with what we ask for. So call back and just don't take no for an answer.
Ecare said it couldnt be done and I would have to go to my nearest store ..

He said he did research to a nearby store and it gave me an addy to a store further away than the one I usually go to also .

And then gave me a list of things it wouldnt fix like drop calls and low signal and so forth ..

BS I say haha

Whats next? Retention wont give me an M1?

We'll see what happens haha ..

I <3 Android
Old 12-07-2006, 12:51 PM
N00b

aranjit is a n00b
20225 file posted!

The 20225 file is at http://www.corolada.com/prl/
##prl#

I tried to have Sprint flag my account, but it didn't work so I manually updated.
Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
sweet....thats a nice site there. never heard of it. anyways attached it to the first post.
~Mike

Old 12-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Well I finally got it! After calling Sprint I waited a while as I was told. Dialed *2, and the update took. I did have to reset my phone though. I was hoping this update would let me start using the new EVDO network in my area, but still no go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions