PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2 T8585+
Carrier: Vodafone

Vaggelis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: chinese htc hd2 (leo t-8585+)

I have this phone with the same specs and i have the follow (common) problem.It is restarting all the time...My question is,is there any ROM to flash;And if;Which ROM;How did andreas_anna manage to fix it;
Old 05-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

re-flash the original rom first...everything you need is here
HTC HD2 T8585 (HTC Leo 100) Specs | Technical Specifications | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of Smartphone, PDA, PDA Phone, PNA, netbook & Mobile Device Specifications
Old 05-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HD2 T8585+
Carrier: Vodafone

Vaggelis is a n00b

Friend my phone is not an original htc hd2 is a clone this link is for r+the original...I am tring to install the Rom from htc hd mini and it pop up a message that it can not connect with the active sync.andreas_anna says that he flash the Rom,for this phone.Is it true?Can somebody help me?
Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaggelis View Post
Friend my phone is not an original htc hd2 is a clone this link is for r+the original...I am tring to install the Rom from htc hd mini and it pop up a message that it can not connect with the active sync.andreas_anna says that he flash the Rom,for this phone.Is it true?Can somebody help me?
You cannot flash any of the HD2 roms on a clonse, it will brick it.

You need to just do a hard reset.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd2
Carrier: claro

HnAw is a n00b
Smile Re: chinese htc hd2 (leo t-8585+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreas_anna View Post
well i managed to find the right combination for entering in bootloader mode and the truth is that roms from the mini are working smooth.thank you guys for your replies
oh btw tf2d is working good but tf3d has some "laggy" operation if you know what i mean...
well if you ever need help in chinese devices maybe i can help you on
find me in pms
thank you again
please i need flash my chinese t8585+
Old 09-26-2011, 02:50 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
If it is a true hd2, get to bootloader and run hspl4. Choose hspl 2.0;

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide on the PPCGeeks App

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions