PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Lurker

M1A1D is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW! Live Messenger Mobile (Web Version)

Okay, was looking around on a link that I found accidentally by clicking "available betas" on the Windows Live Search for Mobile page, and saw this URL in the header on the pic displayed.

I punched it in and holy snotbox it WORKED!

http://mobile.live.com/wlm/

Windows Live Messenger Mobile!
Old 11-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
its in th pocket pc software forum available for download.
~mike

Old 11-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
its in th pocket pc software forum available for download.
~mike
This is actually for the web-based version which is kind of neat.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
sweet didn't know I retract my statement! Thanks for posting. But we probably should move to GD tho since all can us it
~mike
Old 12-03-2006, 01:42 AM
c0w
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

c0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to c0w
I dunno what other ppls thoughts are on the Windows Mobile Live Messenger but I wasn't really too impressed. It kinda slowed my phone down quite a bit. Any Thoughts?
Old 12-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0w
I dunno what other ppls thoughts are on the Windows Mobile Live Messenger but I wasn't really too impressed. It kinda slowed my phone down quite a bit. Any Thoughts?
This technically OT since this is for the web based version and I think you're talking about the full software one but quickly...

It's beta software that's one thought.

The other is when it comes built into ROM which it will shortly, it'll be a lot better.

Although I don't use MSN/Live Messenger, I did like the program for IMing. The nudge feature was really cool and it was nice on battery life.

Plus free Push email (through Hotmail/Live Mail)? That's really cool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions