PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
crossbow (you will love me)

Download

this is the software i think for it. some one want to look into it. idk no ppc to try it on.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
It appears to be the OS that has been distributed to manufacturers for customization/testing. You need a CD key for it, and a few other programs; net cf 2.0 (FOR PC, don't worry Mal), and a C++ program I didn't know.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
oh my......nice thanks for posting, fixing to have a lookcy.
~Mike

Old 12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700
Threadstarter

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmannyc
It appears to be the OS that has been distributed to manufacturers for customization/testing. You need a CD key for it, and a few other programs; net cf 2.0 (FOR PC, don't worry Mal), and a C++ program I didn't know.
ill ask person who gave it to me to see if he got a key. ill post it up if he does.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I was fixing to say the very same thing......
~mike
Old 12-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
gimme gimme gimme

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
Founder & Owner

haha someone else helped with this but this is the evaluation edition and you can request a serial for a 180 day trial.....see more here.
~Mike
Old 12-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Founder & Owner

got mine :P

Edit: I also edited the first post to the page with all the info.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
I'm confused.

This isn't Crossbow.

Windows Embed CE is the base software for embedded systems for enterprise and usually forms the core of WM but it is not WM itself.

WinCE 6.0 is actually "Yamazaki" and has nothing to do withi Crossbow but WILL be used in Photon (mid 200

Has no benefit for us though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_CE_6.0
Old 12-05-2006, 01:52 AM
Founder & Owner

I dunno but I will be checking it out later as Im at work right now....Ill let yall know what I find. But it does say
Quote:
This CE 6.0 Evaluation Toolkit includes the full functionality of the product, designed to run for 180 days. After 180 days you must uninstall the product, license the full product version of Windows Embedded CE 6.0, rerun setup, and follow the instructions. Projects started with the evaluation version can be ported to the full product version.
So this looks like it may just be the toolkit to develop for it.
~mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions