PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP Ipac 211
Carrier: vERIZON

jkingrph is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New guy with problems

I just found this forum, looking for sources of help.

I just retired my old Palm Tungsten c, because it would not work with a new computer running 64bit Windows 7 pro.

I upgraded to a HP IPAQ 211 and loaded most of my pharmacy programs and have no problems.

I would like to get my Pocket Quicken to work but cannot. I just upgraded the desktop to Quicken 2010, and can install the Pocket Quicken to the handheld, but that's all. When I try to sync nothing happens, I get an error saying ( I'm not where I can check to be absolutly sure) than a dll file is missing and to reinstall to install the missing file( tried and this does not work) or a quicken access point is not available.

any ideas, or is it a lost cause? Landware is abandoing the Pocket Quicken but their FAQ section says it should work with my systems.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: New guy with problems

Are u getting the error on your PC or your phone.

can you post a screen-shot of the error?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP Ipac 211
Carrier: vERIZON
Threadstarter

jkingrph is a n00b

Error was on the PDA( not a phone)
Old 06-21-2010, 05:58 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try using Sparus Software Everywan (there is a free one) and use it to take a screenshot. It's essentially like Remote Desktop only for your PPC.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions