PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini
Carrier: Sprint

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
32GB microSDHC - 1st price drip!

Since their release in March, they've been available only via sandisk.com for $199.99 (or even higher via UK sites). Well, now they're available via amazon.com for $139.20 plus $10 shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/32GB-Sandisk-m...270629&sr=1-23
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 32GB microSDHC - 1st price drip!

Pretty cool, that's a good sign, I bet come the holiday season we should see that as low as the $50.00 range.

Old 06-11-2010, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Pretty cool, that's a good sign, I bet come the holiday season we should see that as low as the $50.00 range.
yea we can hope because i would never drop that much cash on an sd card!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
yea we can hope because i would never drop that much cash on an sd card!
Thats how much I paid for my first 512MB compact flash card many many years ago lol.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Getting closer to being reasonably affordable.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Keep a look out at: www.meritline.com they always have the best deals on SD cards.

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 06-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think it will probably drop to the $75.00-$100.00 range. Unless they come out with a 64GB card then I see them dropping it to about $50.00. If people don't buy the card at $139.20 they will continue dropping the price until customer buy it. I am going to wait myself until it is within the $75.00 to $100.00 price range.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:00 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718 View Post
Keep a look out at: www.meritline.com they always have the best deals on SD cards.
I wouldn't buy an SD card there..meritline ships things from china and they are good for buying things like wires and other cheap stuff..but things like SD cards, meritline may receive them from a fake source (not because they are trying to con you but go with the cheapest dealer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
I think it will probably drop to the $75.00-$100.00 range. Unless they come out with a 64GB card then I see them dropping it to about $50.00. If people don't buy the card at $139.20 they will continue dropping the price until customer buy it. I am going to wait myself until it is within the $75.00 to $100.00 price range.
64gb cards will not change the price..64gb will be SDXC but cellphones don't support those yet...so the price will not change...but 75-100$ seems like what it will go to at that point..50$ is stretching it unless they make higher class cards to drop the value.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I wouldn't buy an SD card there..meritline ships things from china and they are good for buying things like wires and other cheap stuff..but things like SD cards, meritline may receive them from a fake source (not because they are trying to con you but go with the cheapest dealer)

64gb cards will not change the price..64gb will be SDXC but cellphones don't support those yet...so the price will not change...but 75-100$ seems like what it will go to at that point..50$ is stretching it unless they make higher class cards to drop the value.
We are saying the same thing I just thought that 64gb would be the next logic upgrade since the iphone is coming out with a 64gb phone. Anyways I sent you some thanks you are so close to getting a 1,000 reputation. I am not going to hate on you like some people around here.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

I am thinking with the holidays someone will put outrages rebates out on it, you may pay more upfront but I don't think its out of the realm of possibilities.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions