PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
IPhone OS4 News?

I love how Apple adds a feature to there stupid phones and it becomes news. I am also enjoying how the features Apple is adding are the exact features MS is removing. It really feels like MS is taking a step backwards with WP7. I really hope they got some tricks up their sleeves. I would hate to think they are doing all of this just so they can lock in a store to install apps. WOO they can create play-list who would have thought that you couldn't?

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-09-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:50 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: IPhone OS4 News?

you started a whole new thread for this? everything you mention and more is here:

http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/04/08/i...-4-0-unveiled/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ya I wanted my own thread is that OK with you? God you guys are impossible. I talk about it an existing thread I get crap, I start a thread I get crap. Whatever!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:15 AM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ya I wanted my own thread is that OK with you? God you guys are impossible. I talk about it an existing thread I get crap, I start a thread I get crap. Whatever!
Chill out man, take a deep breath and sit back

nothing wrong with starting a thread, even one based on a front page news story (actually I did that in the Iphone section) but generally opening up a new thread introduces a new subject or a new twist on a current subject. Your comment seemed to be just a comment on exactly what the news story said, you know? I wasn't even sure if you'd seen the front news story so I linked you to it. No sense in gettin all upset over it.

what do you mean "you guys are impossible"? I don't have a frog in my pocket.

Disclaimer: This is an isolated post by me on only with my opinion, the views contained herein are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of the forums mods, staff, or members.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I hear ya Apple just frustrates me to no end. People act like all this stuff is new and WM has done it for years. I signaled for a mod to delete/close this thread no sense in having it.

Sorry if I blew up on you but the way you posted it was like I wasn't allowed to talk about what I had to say. I'm sure 1000s of post exist already.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I hear ya Apple just frustrates me to no end. People act like all this stuff is new and WM has done it for years. I signaled for a mod to delete/close this thread no sense in having it.

Sorry if I blew up on you but the way you posted it was like I wasn't allowed to talk about what I had to say. I'm sure 1000s of post exist already.

It's all good man, I looked at my post again and do see that I was terse. I just like to help clean up when I can because you know like 1000 threads get started on why the iphone sucks or winmo sucks or android sucks etc...and they basically contain the same thing. But don't let me get you down about starting threads I meant that's what the forums are for
Old 04-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Ok boys and girls...since we already have a thread discussing this very topic I'm gonna shut this bad boy down.

Thanks for your understanding and be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions