PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: moto mpx 220>tmobile mda>6900 nfsfan 6.5>htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

ruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good workruthlessbeatle is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ruthlessbeatle
new upgrade!

so i had the tp for the longest time before i dropped it and it stopped working....i switch to bb for 2 months i hate it. anyway i get my upgrade march 10th what should i get!!!!?? i was thinking wm because of when wm7 comes out i can flash it but android sounds ok at this point also.....what do u all think im on vzw btw thanks for the in put
Old 03-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: new upgrade!

none of the devices available now for purchase will be able to flash to WM7 officially(except perhaps HD2 and that only maybe and not even available anyways yet(tmobile soon)). Best WM device atm is Touch Pro2 without a doubt and with huge support here and plenty of custom ROM;s available - that the one to get if you looking for WM now

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 03-05-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: new upgrade!

If you really want WP7....and you're trying to get a phone now from VZW... if you can, wait. As said, no current VZW phone will be upgradable to WP7, nor can any handle it. Even the TP2 is questionable at this time but, it is the closest (and won't work with VZW anyway HD2=GSM VZW=CDMA).

If you really have to have a new phone next month, why not save your contract renewal for a WP7 and buy a used phone till hold you over till "7" models are at least fully announced.

I've got a titan/xv6800 and no contract with VZW...I'm waiting as much as I can...Nothing besides the TP2 impresses me but, no support for WP7, I'll wait

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions