PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 07:00 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Skyfire and You Tube...no longer supported?

Has anyone else gotten a message when opening a vid on you tube while in Skyfire that as of March You Tube will no longer support Skyfire and a suggestion to try dif browsers? Whats up with that?

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:03 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Re: Skyfire and You Tube...no longer supported?

Hmm I use the youtube app most of the time. But yea I get the same message.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:29 PM
You will NEVER know...
Threadstarter

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Well crap that kinda sucks! I use the you tube app too but does this mean that skyfire will no longer play apps within the browser if they are from you tube then? If so is there any other mobile browser that will? Just curious about this. I know when I am in Opera if I click on a video link core player usually opens up to play them but it doesn't actually support flash does it?
Old 02-27-2010, 09:42 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i test for skyfire and youtube is still going to be on skyfire, just new features wont work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:13 AM
You will NEVER know...
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i test for skyfire and youtube is still going to be on skyfire, just new features wont work.
thanks for clearing that up for me Darren! Since we are on the subject of skyfire would you have any clue as to why I can't upload cab files from within skyfire? I have tried a bunch of times and it never works.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby69 View Post
thanks for clearing that up for me Darren! Since we are on the subject of skyfire would you have any clue as to why I can't upload cab files from within skyfire? I have tried a bunch of times and it never works.
make sure im reading this correct, you wanna use skyfire on say ppcg and post a cab from sdcard but cant upload cab to skyfire to post on ppcg?
or do you wanna download a cab from ppcg using skyfire?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:36 AM
You will NEVER know...
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
make sure im reading this correct, you wanna use skyfire on say ppcg and post a cab from sdcard but cant upload cab to skyfire to post on ppcg?
or do you wanna download a cab from ppcg using skyfire?
Both. I just tried uploading and downloading from ppcgeeks while in skyfire and can't do either one.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hope im not hijacking the thread...but do have the same downloading problem as Psychobaby, but at a different site. the other day i installed skyfire to be able to browse one of my friend's blog to listen to the music he posts. the blogsite loaded correctly with the player on it, but when i clicked the play button, no sound was coming out. also couldn't download from the same blogsite. i was under the impression that downloading would not be a problem with the skyfire browser. but it seems like there are sites that you are unable to download from.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

wannawhat31 is a n00b

anyone have the latest cab for the youtube app? my app I use with 6.5 seems to play in slow motion.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:06 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannawhat31 View Post
anyone have the latest cab for the youtube app? my app I use with 6.5 seems to play in slow motion.
check your settings, should be latest youtube. what rom?
i just started using this since it got updated, youtube mobile app.

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/gwpt3j4s3

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 03-13-2010 at 03:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions