PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 06:07 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Looking for Iphone Users with Mics!

Hey All,

incase you don't know, Im Laos101, a Newsie here at PPCGP, and also in development of a up and coming mobile podcast: The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast (PPCGP for short)

You guys, though disliked among many community members, stand here pretty strong. You may be apart of the Apple club, but your just as welcome as anyone else to show!

Anyways, the site is primarily Windows Mobile, and it really shows (All of our guests last week were Windows Mobile users) and I vowed to get some other types into the show, so here I am, in need of you!

I'll take anyone who wants to make an appearance, we'll setup a schedule and see what works best. You must have a decent microphone and be able to sit down with me and do the fine tunings.

We meet wednesdays at 9PM EDT, 6PM PDT. Feel free to contact me with any questions! We often run for 1-2 hours, depending on news.

Laos101
Old 12-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Re: Looking for Iphone Users with Mics!

I would be interested in helping out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions