PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MobileMe Question

So...what was the answer?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

We know there was a way to do a Backup, but we don't if the contacts got erased?
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 10-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
We know there was a way to do a Backup, but we don't if the contacts got erased?
I simply suggested backing up the phone in iTunes before syncing with MobileMe, that way if MobileMe deleted the contacts, then they could simple restore from the backup and the contacts shall be back on the phone....
Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMonkey View Post
I simply suggested backing up the phone in iTunes before syncing with MobileMe, that way if MobileMe deleted the contacts, then they could simple restore from the backup and the contacts shall be back on the phone....
My comment was relating to MordyT's comment, which I took to mean he wanted to know what the answer was relating to the contacts, that was referred to in the first post. I think he was asking CarlaDarla
Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw
Threadstarter

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

I'm lost and it was my question LOL!!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:25 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I'm lost and it was my question LOL!!
LMAO!
Were the contacts lost, when your sister synced with MobileMe?
and if so, were they restored using CyberMonkey's suggestion?

Last edited by Biker1; 10-15-2009 at 02:16 AM. Reason: content
Old 10-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Threadstarter

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

No, they weren't lost. It was all a scare tactic!!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

Good to hear.
I think the site going down is due to your thread, as when I went to post in it, the site went down
Old 10-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Threadstarter

LMAO!! Too many views for my thread huh, or to few?? You be the judge LOL
Old 10-15-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
LMAO!! Too many views for my thread huh, or to few?? You be the judge LOL
LMAO2!
I think this thread confused the Sh*t out of PPCGeeks and it couldn't take it anymore lol!
Like when Captain Kirk Confused the Crap out of Nomad, and they Transported it into Outer, Outer Space

Last edited by Biker1; 10-15-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions