PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nannay12 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to nannay12
Re: WOW the iphone is fast!

http://www.4shared.com/file/11981897...Pro_23009.html

iphone clone
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:44 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

jesus guys, i love my winmo ppc but i wish it was a fast and responsive as the iphone i played with. thats all i meant with this thread!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:45 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannay12 View Post

screenshot? does that come for a qvga device at all?
Old 07-25-2009, 07:09 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Lmao@iturd
Old 07-25-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
jesus guys, i love my winmo ppc but i wish it was a fast and responsive as the iphone i played with. thats all i meant with this thread!
Don't worry about the comments. I've used WinMo for a lot of years. Sprint dumped on us a few weeks ago and I had it and we switched to AT&T and I bought a couple of iPhones. The iphone is sleek, small, fast and packs a nice punch in a snazzy package and UI. Within a week I had mine jailbroken and unlocked and then switched to Tmo. Can the iphone multitask, yes it can with backgrounder. Does it do it well, maybe not so much.

When VZW takes over Alltel in our area in September I plan to move there and get either an Omnia II or the tp2. My wife will stay with Tmo because she loves her iphone that much.

When I bought the iphones I signed up at iphoneblog.com and guess what? The WinMo hating comments there are as bad as the iphone hating comments here. If Apple took large piles of dog crap and put an Apple logo on it they would buy them like crazy and then fondle them until they came to orgasm!!

I'm moving back to WinMo because I'm familiar with it and I know how to make it do what I need it to do. Is it the end all of mobile OS's? Hell no! Maybe WinMo 7 will take a giant step in that direction but maybe we'll wait until WinMo 1328. Time will tell.

Right now I'm enjoying using the iphone and in a couple of months will sell it and be back to WM and, hopefully, a carrier that works for me out here in the boonies.

R
Old 07-25-2009, 09:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Mods, thread needs to be MOOVED.

and FTR, i love my 1st gen ipod touch. i won't buy an iphone unless it gets put on a CDMA network. i still love my new diamond though. just as responsive.

All the iphone is is loaded w/ aminations (woo! memory problems!), and lack of task manager (unless you have it jailbroken).

The ipod starts out with 50-55MB of RAM left over to run apps. What happens when you run more than two (like when I'm playing Sims 3) CRASH!

Eh. Its nifty. I like the screen and mainly use the ipod for my mustang for music, and on-the-go for the big touch screen and wi-fi.

I wanted a 2nd gen but not now, my diamond has 6 different kinds of radio in it! (1x, evdo, wifi, bluetooth, gps, and fm radio)

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 07-25-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:38 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
Mods, thread needs to be MOOVED.

and FTR, i love my 1st gen ipod touch. i won't buy an iphone unless it gets put on a CDMA network. i still love my new diamond though. just as responsive.

All the iphone is is loaded w/ aminations (woo! memory problems!), and lack of task manager (unless you have it jailbroken).

The ipod starts out with 50-55MB of RAM left over to run apps. What happens when you run more than two (like when I'm playing Sims 3) CRASH!

Eh. Its nifty. I like the screen and mainly use the ipod for my mustang for music, and on-the-go for the big touch screen and wi-fi.

I wanted a 2nd gen but not now, my diamond has 6 different kinds of radio in it! (1x, evdo, wifi, bluetooth, gps, and fm radio)
so tell me, so did u get 50-55mb left when u run an app?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 07-25-2009, 10:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
so tell me, so did u get 50-55mb left when u run an app?
nope. that's when you re-spring it. Or the app crashes. 50-55 when first booting up or re-springing. Not bad, but i have to close safari and my music (sometimes) just to get Sims 3 to work!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:00 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by thvoicwethin View Post
nope. that's when you re-spring it. Or the app crashes. 50-55 when first booting up or re-springing. Not bad, but i have to close safari and my music (sometimes) just to get Sims 3 to work!
ok i was asking where did u see that nos.? is that whats left or whats used? n why do u need 2 close those 2 apps b4 running sims. i thouht iphones cannot multi task?
Old 07-25-2009, 11:09 AM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
Heh what reaction were you looking for?

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions