PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

Gee is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry 4s 5.1 Downgrade? Help.

Is it possible yet to downgrade the Sprints iphone 4S 5.1 to 5.01? If so how?
Old 05-13-2012, 06:17 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: 4s 5.1 Downgrade? Help.

Geeee!
whats da prob man, no downgrade as far as I know but whatever beef u may have can be fixed
Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Gee is a n00b

Haha whats up men, like you attitude already. Well I need to tether, ofcorse without being charged. As far as I've read that requires a Jailbreak. Sprint's 5.1 can't or hasn't been Jailborken, but 5.0 has been. The rest of the stuff are all wants,,, Customization, the apps etc. oh and like you I was on the TP2 for a verry long time.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:53 AM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

very good my man, jailbreak is around the corner, the 25th or so.
Without shsh blobs, no going down possible. If I was you i ll stay put and tether that TP2 if still around
Downgrade iPhone 4S And iPad 2 From iOS 5.1 To 5.0.1 Achieved, Public Release Soon? | Redmond Pie

I am not sure what OS apple is signing for 4s, i ll check it out.

Just downgraded one stupid 3Gs tethered from5.1 to 4.1 coz Apple is still signing it.

I have TP2 still , just got a 3gs in pieces and was able to bring it up to life.

Party is on dawg
Old 05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Gee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Gee is a n00b

OOhh ok. I'll wait, I hope it works. I still have the TP2 but it doesnt have service so it can't tether. Good luck with that, let me know if anything.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:56 AM
DaFlowMaster

ok man, stay tuned. iZZ gonna go down hard

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions