PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gpracer1 is keeping up the good workgpracer1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint iPhone

I have been on this site for a few years, when the Touch pro 2 came out. I have to say after switching to the 4s, that TP2 is a huge pile of dogpoop. The 4s is soo much faster in everything that it was a no brainer for me to switch. I know the TP2 is old now.

Of course there are +/- to every phone or phone system, but after loading the free apps I needed to do just about everything the TP2 did, I dont miss it all.

Sad to say since there is no iSupport here I will probably not visit much anymore since there isnt much info.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpracer1 View Post
I have been on this site for a few years, when the Touch pro 2 came out. I have to say after switching to the 4s, that TP2 is a huge pile of dogpoop. The 4s is soo much faster in everything that it was a no brainer for me to switch. I know the TP2 is old now.

Of course there are +/- to every phone or phone system, but after loading the free apps I needed to do just about everything the TP2 did, I dont miss it all.

Sad to say since there is no iSupport here I will probably not visit much anymore since there isnt much info.
I agree, I went from a Diamond to the 4s

anyway, check out a site called www.macrumors.com

i've been going there for years for my Itouch, and have always been helped well.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpracer1 View Post

I'm at a point where I just want to throw my touch pro 2 into a lava pit and laugh while it burns. I will never go back to a windows mobile phone for as long as I live. The only reason I've put up with it so long is because I've refused to upgrade my SERO account. I am on the verge of getting the 4S, but holding out on news of the nexus galaxy on Sprint.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

My only gripe with my 4S is that I wish the screen was bigger. I have never been an Apple fan as far as phones go but I decided to give it a try and I am enjoying it quite a bit. You surely won't be disappointed Jedi, although I can't speak for how it runs on Sprints network.

Last edited by Carla; 10-21-2011 at 12:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:22 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Not being able to watch flash video from websites is a Big downside to iphones to me. Live sports, ufc, tv and movie sites mostly all use flash video, can't do it on iphone. Sticking with my Epic on gingerbread for now!

Sent from an Epic 3G using ppcgeeks.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ebuzz is just getting started

PPL talk about wanting a bigger scene on the iPhone, I say the Androids are too big! I have an EVO 4G and am seriously considering switching to the 4S. I don't want to struggle anymore trying to get that big monster out of my pocket whenever it rings. It's amazing, however, that trying to decide has caused me so much damn anxiety; like this is some sort of life changing decision. Oh well, the struggle continues until I'm pushed one way or the other.
(BTW where have the iPhone users gone if they left this site?)
Old 10-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
My only gripe with my 4S is that I wish the screen was bigger. I have never been an Apple fan as far as phones go but I decided to give it a try and I am enjoying it quite a bit. You surely won't be disappointed Jedi, although I can't speak for how it runs on Sprints network.
Agreed. I would seriously consider it once they move the screen to 4inches. That would be ideal size imo.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions