PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CONFIRMED: SPRINT WILL GET IPHONE 4S

I just went to the Apple's website and at the very bottom of the page where they are showing the new Iphone 4S it shows the list of carriers getting it on October 14th and Sprint is listed. But I also went to Sprint's site they have no mention of it at least not on their main page. I wonder why. When I clicked on Shop then phones I got a "We're Sorry" message. Maybe they are updating their phone offerings to include the iPhone but I thinkt they should have been prepared and the site already updated and just to be launched right after the official announcement.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: CONFIRMED: SPRINT WILL GET IPHONE 4S

aaaaaa development?

moved
Old 10-04-2011, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

AkumaX is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Sprint's getting both the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S. Makes things interesting....
Old 10-04-2011, 08:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaX View Post
Sprint's getting both the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S. Makes things interesting....
and 5...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/smartphone...ml#post2148434
Old 10-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

For what it's worth....I spoke with Sprint this morning and they said that we would be able to preorder this Friday. They CSR also stated that I could use upgrades from other phone on my account....but suggested if I do use that method, I should perform the upgrade at either Bestbuy or Radioshack because those 2 stores process rebates instantly.

I'm considering this move heavily....Currently i have the Evo 3d.

If anyone would like to talk directly with a Sprint CSR, here's a good number. No phone tree....2 rings and your talking to a live perfectly speaking english CSR. 877-775-4886
Old 10-06-2011, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started

I too currently have a HTC EVO 3D and I am not crazy about it. However, I am not ready to jump ship yet to get an iPhone. I already own an iPod Touch 4th gen and a iPad2. I really don't need the phone, but what I do like about the new 4S is SIRI. That I can use my voice to do so many things and it is intuitive too makes is very desirable. If I could get something that worked like that on my current phone I would be in heaven.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkirox_1 View Post
I too currently have a HTC EVO 3D and I am not crazy about it. However, I am not ready to jump ship yet to get an iPhone. I already own an iPod Touch 4th gen and a iPad2. I really don't need the phone, but what I do like about the new 4S is SIRI. That I can use my voice to do so many things and it is intuitive too makes is very desirable. If I could get something that worked like that on my current phone I would be in heaven.
Agreed. Siri demo was excellent. I hope this innovation pushes others to produce better apps to compete with it as well.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions