PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
iBlacklist

I used to use Magicall on my Touch Pro2 to filter my Calls and SMS. I now have an iPhone and am trying to use iBlacklist 4.0-5 on iOS4.1. For the life of me I cannot get it to work the way I want.

All I want done is for the program to only allow people in my contact list to get through ,everone else gets blocked, call and sms.

Does anyone know the right settings to accomplish this, cause I'm starting to wish I had of stayed with Magicall on the TP2
Old 12-07-2010, 04:02 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: iBlacklist

Beats me, I don't jailbreak. Then again, no one calls my cell unless I give them my number, anyway.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
I used to use Magicall on my Touch Pro2 to filter my Calls and SMS. I now have an iPhone and am trying to use iBlacklist 4.0-5 on iOS4.1. For the life of me I cannot get it to work the way I want.

All I want done is for the program to only allow people in my contact list to get through ,everone else gets blocked, call and sms.

Does anyone know the right settings to accomplish this, cause I'm starting to wish I had of stayed with Magicall on the TP2
Who you trying to hide from and why you giving out your number to people that you don't want calling in the first place?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus
Carrier: At&t

nite732 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to nite732 Send a message via Yahoo to nite732 Send a message via Skype™ to nite732

You have to whitelist you contact list.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Focus
Carrier: At&t

nite732 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to nite732 Send a message via Yahoo to nite732 Send a message via Skype™ to nite732

Once your in blacklist you have to import your entire address book into whitelist then everything else will be blocked. Sorry I didn't elaborate earlier.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Who you trying to hide from and why you giving out your number to people that you don't want calling in the first place?
That made me laugh

Anyway I switched to MCleaner, a lot easier to use.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions