PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Iphone Game from PPC users bbholiday and Krenisis

Check out the new itunes (iphone/ipad/ipod) video game release from PPC Geeks Users BBHOLIDAY and Krenisis (rogelio rios)

FlyBird

Flybird for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:42 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: New Iphone Game from PPC users bbholiday and Krenisis

Looks cool, but I am more the try before you buy kind of guy, so a lite version would be a good addition to your games. If I like it, I'll buy it, but I rarely buy a game without trying the lite version first.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS
Threadstarter

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Check out the Reviews:

Flybird – App Review | iPhone & iPad AppDictions - App Reviews & App Marketing

RainFreak- check out the reviews and Youtube videos, they speak for their selves. I would figure a long-time user like yourself wouldn't mind sparing a measly .99 to support other long-time members, who have added tons of free-ware to this site over the years. I'm sure you spend more than that in vending machines.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
RainFreak- check out the reviews and Youtube videos, they speak for their selves. I would figure a long-time user like yourself wouldn't mind sparing a measly .99 to support other long-time members, who have added tons of free-ware to this site over the years. I'm sure you spend more than that in vending machines.
I know there are a lot of iOS users that feel the same way as I do and like to try a game before shelling out the money for it. Sure, $0.99 is cheap and very little overall, but it also adds up quickly when purchasing 5-10 apps/games per month. I am like many and can afford it, but there are probably a lot more who can't afford it. I was just trying to suggest that you release a lite version with a limited amount of levels or gameplay time to let users try it before the buy it. I would think it would only drive up your potential sales.

I personally don't have a problem paying for what I use when it comes to iOS or OS X devices. None of my devices are jailbroken and I buy everything that goes on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. The same goes for my MacBook Pro. However, I typically buy apps and utilities for work stuff, rarely games, because I work too much and play too little. So when it comes to games, I try to find a lite version first to check it out first. Because in truth, whether it is a free or paid game, I probably won't end up playing it much.

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Tags
bbholiday, flybird, rogelio rios, tweety