PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
BREAKING NEWS!! Jailbreak for iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G on iOS 4!!!

that's right peoplez!!!!

open up your iphone browser and go to:

http://jailbreakme.com

and jailbreak your device right now!!!

my JB thread in upgrades will be edited to include this tomorrow morning, I am HUNGRY right now:

My man Comex came thru again! This will jailbreak the following devices.

iPod 1G on 3.1.2
iPod 1G on 3.1.3
iPod 2G on 3.1.2
iPod 2G on 3.1.3
iPod 2G on 4.0
iPod 3G on 3.1.2
iPod 3G on 3.1.3
iPod 3G on 4.0
iPad on 3.2
iPad on 3.2.1
iPhone 3G on 3.1.2
iPhone 3G on 3.1.3
iPhone 3G on 4.0
iPhone 3G on 4.0.1
iPhone 3G[S] on 3.1.2
iPhone 3G[S] on 3.1.3
iPhone 3G[S] on 4.0
iPhone 3G[S] on 4.0.1
iPhone 4 on 4.0
iPhone 4 on 4.0.1
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Sprint

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: breaking nooz!! Jailbreak for iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G on iOS 4!!!

I'm about to check this out. Where should my first stop be once I break this open? This is my first time jailbreaking and need to know the cool hideouts after busting out of this joint.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP

Awesome! Should be getting my iPhone4 within a couple weeks.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
I'm about to check this out. Where should my first stop be once I break this open? This is my first time jailbreaking and need to know the cool hideouts after busting out of this joint.
after you get Cydia updated with the new packages, I would start theming the phone and putting custom ringtones on it, browse Cydia for cool stuff, download the program "Rock" it's another 3rd party app store.

edit: jailbreak thread in Upgrades updated!

Last edited by orangekid; 08-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Go to Cydia, download Rockapp, and you can install mywi to tether over wifi, and my3g to use FaceTime over 3G (that didn't take long). My life is now complete.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crackers8199 is a n00b
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Jailbreak for iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G on iOS 4!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
that's right peoplez!!!!

open up your iphone browser and go to:

http://jailbreakme.com

and jailbreak your device right now!!!

my JB thread in upgrades will be edited to include this tomorrow morning, I am HUNGRY right now:

My man Comex came thru again! This will jailbreak the following devices.

iPod 1G on 3.1.2
iPod 1G on 3.1.3
iPod 2G on 3.1.2
iPod 2G on 3.1.3
iPod 2G on 4.0
iPod 3G on 3.1.2
iPod 3G on 3.1.3
iPod 3G on 4.0
iPad on 3.2
iPad on 3.2.1
iPhone 3G on 3.1.2
iPhone 3G on 3.1.3
iPhone 3G on 4.0
iPhone 3G on 4.0.1
iPhone 3G[S] on 3.1.2
iPhone 3G[S] on 3.1.3
iPhone 3G[S] on 4.0
iPhone 3G[S] on 4.0.1
iPhone 4 on 4.0
iPhone 4 on 4.0.1
mc model? will it allow us to enable multitasking/wallpaper/folders?
Old 08-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackers8199 View Post
mc model? will it allow us to enable multitasking/wallpaper/folders?
doesn't matter what MC model, ALL devices.

I need to see if it allows multi-tasking/wallpapers on a 3G.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

WARNING: Don't use it on iphone4. It messed up my internet settings. Nothing could fix it even when I reinstalled ios4 back to factory conditions. I even switched the SIM card at the ATT store. Finally, I had to switch out the phone today at the Apple store because nothing would fix my internet. The 3GS new bootrom works fine though.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
WARNING: Don't use it on iphone4. It messed up my internet settings. Nothing could fix it even when I reinstalled ios4 back to factory conditions. I even switched the SIM card at the ATT store. Finally, I had to switch out the phone today at the Apple store because nothing would fix my internet. The 3GS new bootrom works fine though.
Supposedly Comex fixed all iPhone 4 JB issues and updated the jailbreak, but since I don't have an i4 I don't know 100%, but I think all that's handled.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mine is fine
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > General iPhone Discussions